PDA

View Full Version : 5 Barns Pictures with names ***

Ken Salisbury
08-07-2003, 2:00 AM
With help from other attendees I have been able to apply names to all but 4 people in the group picture and have updated the web pages. If you know the names of the 4 unidentified - please let me know.

5 Barns Photo Gallery (http://www.kenswoodcentral.com/FiveBarns.htm)

Noah Alkinburgh
08-07-2003, 7:55 AM
Looks great Ken...on page 2 at the bottom you have a link that says page 3 but is actually linked to page 2. The one at the top works fine.

Noah

Keith Outten
08-07-2003, 9:23 AM
Ken,

I reviewed the 5 Barns Picnic video this morning, needless to say there are some very comical moments and most involve YOU! :) There is plenty of video of Bill Grumbine turning the "Big Bowl" and a few others taking a shot at it as well. A few crowd shots here and there and of course some pen turning. Our video was shot by Aaron and it's not polished by any means but a real keeper and enjoyable to watch.

We have almost 90 minutes of video and I will make sure you get a copy as soon as we decide what format or formats we intend to reproduce it on...VCR, DVD or both. Aaron and I will see what we think. Aaron is on vacation in the Carolinas this week so we will get together and make a decision this weekend.

Ken Salisbury
08-07-2003, 12:31 PM
Looks great Ken...on page 2 at the bottom you have a link that says page 3 but is actually linked to page 2. The one at the top works fine.

Noah

Thanks Noah - I fixed the link