PDA

View Full Version : Another Oaker Drifting In

David Eisenhauer
03-09-2006, 9:33 PM
Hello. Looks like I've found another "home away from home" if the rest of you will have me. I will confess that as I read the Sawmill Creek "rules of engagement", I realized that I have used obscene-vulgar-sexually oriented language and generated some hateful and threatening thoughts over spray pots, glue bottles, particular sandpaper grits, biscuits/pocket screws, and similar items that always seem to run out at the 99% completion mark, but I'm basically a simple, benign creature. I don't have any particular axe(s) to grind, but don't mind if others do - it's a forum, say what you feel or think and I'll stop reading when it's no longer fun. Anyway, thats me.

Don Baer
03-09-2006, 9:41 PM
David,
I've been known to use a few colorful explitives especialy when doing plumbing. When it comes to woodworking I always :o keep a civil toungue.. That said welcome to the creek. It's a great place to share your thoughts and expierance and give/get :o advice.

Dick Parr
03-09-2006, 9:50 PM
Welcome to the Creek David!

Jim Hager
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Howdy David, good to see you made your way over to the creek. I've been hanging out around here for around a year now and you will do just fine. Just don't be splashing people in the eyes, or hold them under the water. Not appreciated I've found. Bony

Dennis McDonaugh
03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
David, welcome to the Creek. Hopefully your home will be back up soon and you'll have a new place to visit regularly too.

Jim Becker
03-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Welcome, David! There is no harm if you think all those nasty things...and even say them in the shop when, um...Murphy...is visiting... ;)

Reg Mitchell
03-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Welcome David,
The solution I have found for the colourful language is very simple, I keep my hands on my lap, look at the screen, and say whatever I feel like. After I get that out of my system then I type.
hehehehe works real good unless your better half is close by, then you might have to explain or be wearing shirts with buckels on the end of the sleves......:eek:

Dan Forman
03-10-2006, 4:38 AM
Welcome David, we seem to be getting a few of the Oak refugees. You may find yourself getting used to the friendly tone over here.

Dan

lou sansone
03-10-2006, 5:49 AM
welcome to the creek... I think that you will find that you like the family friendly site.

Lou

Bill Arnold
03-10-2006, 6:29 AM
Welcome to the Creek, David. You'll find this is a great bunch of folks here.