PDA

View Full Version : OOOH NOOOO Mr Bill!!!

Tyler Howell
03-08-2006, 4:15 PM
OOOH NOOOO Mr Bill!!!
Is Coming!
Hey Cheesy types. Bill Grumbine's coming to our neck of the woods. I thought maybe an informal get together would be in order.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=31806 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=31806)

As of this writing he is free Friday 4/21/06. I was thinking of heading down that way and getting into all kinds of wood chip trouble.
How does a 4:30 meet time sound??
Some real nice eat places downtown and there is a neander antique shop about 30 miles south that I want to check out earlier in the day.
Got any other ideas or suggestions I'm open.:cool:

Steve Clardy
03-08-2006, 4:30 PM
Wish I was closer Tyler. I do like cruising meeting the SMC guys.:D

Hey. Before I opened your post, seeing the title, I though maybe that you had gotten your thong bound up in your, ah, er, well, nevermind.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just though you had some major trouble is all.:eek: :confused: :D

Tyler Howell
03-08-2006, 4:54 PM
Wish I was closer Tyler. I do like cruising meeting the SMC guys.:D

Hey. Before I opened your post, seeing the title, I though maybe that you had gotten your thong bound up in your, ah, er, well, nevermind.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just though you had some major trouble is all.:eek: :confused: :D

I can always count on you Steve for a day brightening moment!:D :D

Steve Clardy
03-08-2006, 5:14 PM
Anytime my friend:)
Gotta keep the pic police in line:rolleyes: ;) :D

Cecil Arnold
03-08-2006, 5:27 PM
Tyler, you start hanging around with the spiny crowd and you never know what may rub off (but not the thong). I really wish I could be there to meet Bill but it's just too far. Sounds like another case of Tick...Tock...Tick

Joe Breid
03-08-2006, 9:34 PM
Tyler,

Sounds like a great idea. I am in town and my schedule is open that aftenoon so 4:30 will work great for me. :) :)

Joe

John Miliunas
03-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Good chance I'll be joining Karl in the ride up there. Sounds like it'd be fun! :) :cool:

tod evans
03-13-2006, 7:08 AM
gumbie and mr. sluggo are on vacation in branson so mr.bill ought to be safe with you cheeseheads for a while..tod