PDA

View Full Version : Another Creeker Visit.

Tyler Howell
03-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Was expecting a quick "hi how are you" and ended up spending 2 hours telling stories and swapping tails with MN Creeker Rick Schubert.
Time flew bye while we found common intrests is WW, the North shore of Lake Superior and raising daughters.
It's alway a delight having people that can speak the language if you know what I mean;) .
Stop bye again Rick and I'm going to make it up that way real soon.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Well the proof is in the pudding and in this case the photo! I am jealous! Tyler you must be the king of Creeker visits! Congrats!

John Miliunas
03-07-2006, 8:13 AM
Creeker visits are without a doubt, the best! Two hours??? Hmmmm....You guys are gonna' have to do better than that next time!!!:D BTW, I've noticed a trend here with Creeker visits with Tyler: Seems that Tyler is always standing in the lowest spot in the shop! :eek: :D :D :D See there, Tyler...We've been trying to convince you to getting a spinny thing and there's good reason for it! You could, at least, stand on the mound of chips and ribbons, which seem to "grow" near every lathe! :) :cool:

Tyler Howell
03-07-2006, 8:20 AM
I agree about the visits John. I've learned a lot about my stuff showing others what I have.
No way on the Spinny Death.............. Not this guy.

Andy Hoyt
03-07-2006, 8:29 AM
.... No way on the Spinny Death.............. Not this guy.

Such a wuss!

tod evans
03-07-2006, 8:40 AM
I agree about the visits John. I've learned a lot about my stuff showing others what I have.
No way on the Spinny Death.............. Not this guy.

yeah right! anybody who builds furniture will need round parts eventually and this is an excuse for more equipment........nice visit guys...02 tod