PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help!!! Instructions LV.

Tyler Howell
03-05-2006, 9:22 AM
A little Help Please.
Got a new LV powered product. (Picks when it's assembled)
No instruction manual.
I've already Emailed and I'll call when it's a reasonable hour but was wondering if there is a web site to down load Manuals for LV stuff????
Just want to get cranking on it now:o .

Thanks in Advance

Ken Garlock
03-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey Tyler, real men don't need no dang manuals.:mad: Now get on with the installation.;)

OH, BTW, what is an "LV" product, Least Viable????:confused:

John Miliunas
03-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Tyler...Sheeeeesh, man! Bad enough there aren't any pics but, what in blazes LV Powered Product do you refer to???? :eek: :confused: I was good in most of my subjects but, flat out flunked "ESP 101"!!!:D :cool:

Doug Shepard
03-05-2006, 11:16 AM
A lot of their items have online instructions or FAQ stuff. They usually show up as a link in a very small font right underneath the online item that you click on to order it. The only small catch is they're not in a PDF format or anything that will let you download and save them to your PC.

Steve Clardy
03-05-2006, 4:15 PM
Fold discs up like a taco. Insert 1/4 bolt with head cut off, or a punch, in the hole to center. Apply one side at a time.
You need to grow a third hand for this.

Chris Padilla
03-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Twwweeeeeeeettttttt!!!!! Big time penalty here!!!!! Man, who polices the police 'round here?? ;)

Tyler Howell
03-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Fold discs up like a taco. Insert 1/4 bolt with head cut off, or a punch, in the hole to center. Apply one side at a time.
You need to grow a third hand for this.

Thanks Steve
I'll give it a try;)

Jerry Olexa
03-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Real men don't need no directions.:) :D