PDA

View Full Version : Where's Terry Hatfield??????????

Norman Hitt
03-05-2006, 5:07 AM
I just can't believe that Terry's been on a Sabatical even longer than one of Chris Padilla's.:rolleyes: Did he get hooked into "Adjusting" on the Gulf Coast, ORrrrrrrrrrr.....did he just give up Wood Working?:confused:

Dennis, I figure you ought to know where that Rascal is and what he's been up to. Heck if he's been off somewhere "Adjusting" all this time, he'll have to build another shop building just to house all the "NEW", "Green Machines" he'll be FORCED to Buy just to get over the withdrawal symptoms when he gets back.:D

Give us a report, will ya?

Dennis Peacock
03-05-2006, 7:28 AM
Howdy Norman.....

Terry's been through a type of "surgery" and "recovery". He's fine and has been back to work since early Feb 2006. He just stays so busy with his work now days that he works from the time he gets up until 10 to 11 PM every night. I talk with him every once in a while and my family and I are planning a trip up to visit with Terry and Cheryl pretty soon. :)

I'll ask him to jump on the Creek and post something. I know he hasn't had any time to work in his shop or collect more handplanes. :(

Tyler Howell
03-05-2006, 8:17 AM
He better get with it. that fine shop could get dirty just sitting there:p .
Looking forward to your return Terry.

Randy Moore
03-05-2006, 8:55 AM
Just think of all the dust, not sawdust just simple plain dust,:o that has collected in Terry's shop and on his tools. No green or any other color. Just that DIRTY GRAY.

Terry, I miss you and your sense of humor. Also we need your knowledge back in here too. :rolleyes: ;) :confused: :)

Get better and hurry back.

Randy

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2006, 9:19 AM
Ditto the above comments.........miss Terry's wit and knowledge!

Chris Padilla
03-05-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm kinda sorta here! :D

Bruce Page
03-05-2006, 11:16 PM

Kinda sorta? I'm impressed!

Norman Hitt
03-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Howdy Norman.....
I talk with him every once in a while and my family and I are planning a trip up to visit with Terry and Cheryl pretty soon. :)

I'll ask him to jump on the Creek and post something. I know he hasn't had any time to work in his shop or collect more handplanes. :(

Thanks for the Update, Dennis, and give him my best regards when you talk to him. I got kinda worried when I discovered his website still wasn't back up,:( (unless it has a new address).:confused:

Annnnnnnnd, Chris, It's about Time you checked in again, You've been playing HOOKEY just a Weeeeee Bit too much this Semester to expect much more than a passing grade, and the ATTENDANCE Honor Roll is definitely Out The Window.:p Straighten Up Boy!!!:D

Frank Pellow
03-06-2006, 7:26 AM
But Chris, it would appear, not to the extent that you used to be here.

I am glad to hear that Terry is OK. But, if he is working the hours reported by Dennis, I doubt that he will remain OK for long. :( Come on Terry, life is too short to be working those kind of hours and not enjoying your hobbies.

Steve Clardy
03-06-2006, 4:53 PM
Been staying in contact with him through emails.