PDA

View Full Version : System 3 - Mr Moderator.....

Joe Tonich
03-03-2006, 6:47 PM
check this for legality please...........

I'm on this E-Mail list and they're having a sale on system 3 epoxy. I know ya can't do URL's here so I'm hoping the pic is OK. I don't know if it's a good deal or not so it's up to somebody else to let me know.

Curtis O. Seebeck
03-03-2006, 8:42 PM
Joe,

Do you know what size kit is available for that price? If it is the 12 oz kit, then I have a source with better regular pricing. If it is the 1 1/2 pint kit, then it is not too bad. The folks I buy from are called Fiberglass Supply in Washington. Their web address is the company name .com. For the 12 oz kit their price is $20.19 and the 1 1/2 pint kit is $33.65.

You do know that for most woodworking situations you don't need this particular formulation. It is more expensive then the regular System Three epoxy and the main difference is it is UV stabilized. The regular stuff is $24.30 for the 1 1/2 pint kit. I usually buy the 1 1/2 gallon kit.

Hope that helps.

Joe Tonich
03-03-2006, 9:14 PM
Curtis,

I'm gonna wing this and hope it's OK. It's from Jamestown Distributers.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/product;part;14827;process;search;ID;,Epoxy...Adhe sives,System.Three.Epoxy,Kits,System.Three.Surf.Bo ard.Resin