PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Bonker

Keith Burns
03-03-2006, 5:22 PM
Since the latest craze seems to be "Bonkers" of all styles I thought I'd post my "Tennesse Bonker" I turned awhile back.

Bob Noles
03-03-2006, 5:58 PM
Now that's a nice bonker for sure :cool:

Andy Hoyt
03-03-2006, 6:03 PM
I'll give it a 3 on the ICS.

Point deductions are for limited gripability and lack of symetry

Michael Stafford
03-03-2006, 6:04 PM
That looks like it could leave a knot or two. You better put that away before the Missus decides she has a use for it...:eek: :p :D

Bernie Weishapl
03-03-2006, 6:43 PM
My thought exactly Michael. If the misses gets hold of that it will put several knots with each blow. Nice work Keith.

Glenn Clabo
03-03-2006, 8:31 PM
Bonker builders of the world unite...we have nothing to loose but our dignity.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-03-2006, 8:47 PM
What dignity? I had dignity then somebody shoved me into the vortex.......The suction removed all the dignity!:eek: :D

Andy Hoyt
03-03-2006, 9:24 PM
Ken - Are you saying that the Vortex sucks? Or are you saying that the Vortex sucks?

Joe Tonich
03-03-2006, 9:24 PM
That looks like it could leave a knot or two. You better put that away before the Missus decides she has a use for it...:eek: :p :D

Got THAT right.......... :eek:

Man.....I'd be prayin she grabbed the top end and swung hard enough to snap it. My melon head can withstand one good one but them repeaters start hurtin. :(

John Hart
03-03-2006, 9:46 PM
ooooh...nice bonker you have there big fella!!!;)

I dunno...I think Keith anticipated the head bonking....looks like it may breakaway on impact (on my head anyway:rolleyes: ) I'll give it a five on the ICS

Ken Fitzgerald
03-03-2006, 9:53 PM
Ken - Are you saying that the Vortex sucks? Or are you saying that the Vortex sucks?

All I'm saying is since I got pushed into the turners forum here.........I have no dignity left! It's gone.........fine.........endo........no mas........but I have noticed that I smile more!:D

Barry Stratton
03-04-2006, 2:51 AM
I like the breakaway style. Reach out and stun them at a distance, then bludgeon them hard up close and personal....

And Ken.......did John sneak some exotics in those boxes without you knowing ???

Gordon Achterhof
03-04-2006, 9:11 AM
A very unique bonker. Well thought out. And Andy, it is like a totem pole, not supposed to be symetrical. Also, if you will notice, it has breakaway points so that if the attacker makes it past the first hit it does not become too long for followup strikes.

Cheers
Gordon