PDA

View Full Version : I can help with Sheetmetal supplies......

Josh Goldsmith
03-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Hello everyone! I was just replying to Daniel Simon's question about where to buy spiral pipe. When that got me thinking since I do HVAC for a living and get wholesale prices on supplies why not share my resources. I live here in Atascadero, CA. If anyone needs sheetmetal duct, ellbows, wye's, and so on i would be willing to help out fellow woodworkers. All you have to do is drop me a pm and i will try to help you out. I can get sheetmetal supplies alot cheaper than Home Depot or Lowes. I can ship some things also if someone is in desperate need of something. I know how frustrating it is when you can't find something that you need right now. Anyway i just want to let me people know. Talk to you later.

Josh

John Miliunas
03-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Josh, that'd be mighty nice of you to do!!! Thanks much for the considerate offer. :) Hmmmm...Might even have to take you up on that! (Any SS sheetgoods available??? :D ) :) :cool:

Josh Goldsmith
03-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Yes i can get sheetgoods also. I was just thinking that my supplier is in a couple different states and probably be able to pay for them here and someone could pic them up at a different supply house. Here is map of supply houses

John Miliunas
03-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmmmm...As much as I'd absolutely love to drop by one of the CA shops to pick stuff up, I'm thinking the "transportation" costs (plane fair, excess baggage, food, hotel, rental car, "fun money") might just outweigh the savings a tad! :D BUT, it shore wood be phun!!! :) :cool:

Byron Trantham
03-03-2006, 1:06 PM
Josh, you da man! Thanks!

Julio Navarro
03-04-2006, 3:05 PM
You left out the map of Florida:(

BTW would have access to aluminum bars say 2"x1/2"x24" ?

Matt Meiser
03-04-2006, 3:23 PM
Julio, I know of a source in Ann Arbor for aluminum (and other metals and plastics) that will sell in small quantities and ship. http://www.asapsource.com/public/index.asp

Julio Navarro
03-04-2006, 5:10 PM
great source, thanks

CPeter James
03-04-2006, 6:51 PM
I would like to find a source of patterns to make 45 degree Ys for my duct system. I could probably get it by trial and error, but if there was a pattern to wrap around a piece of 6" pipe as to were to cut it and then I could attach it to the main line. I can buy 24ga pipe locally and I have time and some equipment so I think it is feasible.

CPeter