PDA

View Full Version : Go the PA and miss all the fun at home...

Ray Thompson
08-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Apparently over the weekend while we were at the 5 barns gathering there was an armed robbery at a bank around the corner. The robber got in a shoot out with the bank guard and got away on foot. The police then cordoned off the entire block. My son said there were 4 police cars in the driveway and a helicopter in the back yard by the time he could get here. They thought that since there were vehicles in the driveway and no one answering the door that he might be holed up inside with hostages. Junior came in to check while the police waited outside, guarding against a getaway or waiting on the donut wagon I'm not sure which. No harm, no foul, back to normal now.

Ray

Doug Jones
08-04-2003, 8:23 AM
Glad no one in the family was in harms way. Must of been a real sight seeing all that action on your property.

Jason Roehl
08-04-2003, 8:52 AM
I really feel for you, Ray...you missed a chance to shoot some bad guys.

Pete Lamberty
08-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Hi Ray, I am surprised that the police sent your son into the house to see if the robber was in there. Who was the policeman in charge? Barney Fife? :D Pete

Apparently over the weekend while we were at the 5 barns gathering there was an armed robbery at a bank around the corner. The robber got in a shoot out with the bank guard and got away on foot. The police then cordoned off the entire block. My son said there were 4 police cars in the driveway and a helicopter in the back yard by the time he could get here. They thought that since there were vehicles in the driveway and no one answering the door that he might be holed up inside with hostages. Junior came in to check while the police waited outside, guarding against a getaway or waiting on the donut wagon I'm not sure which. No harm, no foul, back to normal now.

Ray

Ray Thompson
08-04-2003, 9:49 PM
Hi Ray, I am surprised that the police sent your son into the house to see if the robber was in there. Who was the policeman in charge? Barney Fife? :D Pete

We do have a problem with the P.D. here.