PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the Picnic

Walt Drummond
08-03-2003, 6:55 PM
Don't let Ken tell you he didn't enjoy the picnic.

Here's proof. See lower left corner of pic.....

Noah Alkinburgh
08-03-2003, 7:09 PM
Hey Walt,

Great pic of the Old Rebel :) It was great seeing you again. I think the bug may have bitten this year. Especially when the LOML was watching and said "You know I think I would like to try that" I would imagine there will be one of them spinny things in my toy box...er work shop before the next 5 Barns.

Noah

Bobby Hatfield
08-03-2003, 7:35 PM

Walt he is as wily as a coyote, just pacing himself, will cover many miles before dark and younger ones will fall by the wayside.

Jim Becker
08-03-2003, 7:48 PM
I would imagine there will be one of them spinny things in my toy box...er work shop before the next 5 Barns.

Yea, it was quite obvious that you're suffering from early addiction given you were "leaving" and ended up on the lathe for another half an hour or MORE before you actually made it to your car!

Tom Sweeney
08-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Seemed to me that both Noah & Ron spent an awful lot of time hovering around Ken's Mini lathe :D

Sometimes I think you guys post on the forums & have these get togethers just to suck the rest of us into the dark side ;)

I'll bet there are 2 or 3 new lathes bought in the near future.

It was absolutely great meeting all you folks at Bill's. I had a fantastic time & can't wait till the next one.

Thanks to the entire Grumbine clan for your generous hospitality.

Lots of fun, learning & fine folks both days- what a weekend! :cool:

Keith Outten
08-04-2003, 7:49 AM
Here's Noah and Aaron watching Ron turn a pen. I think all three of them have been infected with the turning bug.

Bill Grumbine
08-04-2003, 8:51 AM

What a CHARACTER !!! :D :D :D