PDA

View Full Version : Want a Woodcraft in Toledo, OH?

Matt Meiser
08-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Yesterday my wife and I made the long trek up to the Canton, MI Woodcraft store. When I walked into the store, I overheard the owner talking to another couple about locations in Toledo. I stopped and joined the conversation. It seems that he is considering opening a Woodcraft in Toledo. The market conditions look right, and they are trying to figure out a good location, probably in the Rossford, Perrysburg, or Maumee area. I'd encourage anyone interested in seeing this happen to contact the Canton or Bedford, OH store and encourage a Toledo store.

On a related note, does anyone know if this store has changed ownership? It seemed cleaner and much better stocked than before. I also don't remember seeing this gentleman there before. He said they also own the Bedford, Ohio store which is a very nice store.

Ken DeMarco
08-03-2003, 8:06 PM
Matt,
Thanks for the heads up on that. I will be sure to give them a call. I'm not sure I really want a Woodcraft that close to home, I'm don't think my wallet can handle it.

David Peebles
08-03-2003, 9:09 PM
Hi Matt,

My friend Randy is the manager of the Canton Woodcraft store. I know that they got a new owner, maybe a year ago.

I would love to see a Woodcraft store in the Toledo area. But like Ken, I don't know if I can afford it. :)

I'll give him a call tomorrow to see what's going on. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave