PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tool rest base

Greg Scott
02-28-2006, 11:32 AM
I have an older Rockwell/Delta lathe and I am looking for a different tool rest base. I have to adjust my current base with a 3/4" wrench. I'm looking for one that can be adjusted with a handle on the end like the one in the attached pic. Can anyone direct me to one cheaper that the $50.00 one on Amazon?
Thanks,
Greg

Bernie Weishapl
02-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Somebody else might know but the ones I have seen are $70 and up in the woodworking catalogs.

Pat Salter
02-28-2006, 1:47 PM
If you can get it for $50, grab it. That's the best deal I've heard so far. Just paid $72 for mine and thought I got a good deal:(

Bob Oswin
02-28-2006, 2:25 PM
I have an older Rockwell/Delta lathe and I am looking for a different tool rest base. I have to adjust my current base with a 3/4" wrench. I'm looking for one that can be adjusted with a handle on the end like the one in the attached pic. Can anyone direct me to one cheaper that the $50.00 one on Amazon?
Thanks,
Greg

:D
look in the classifieds below this reply.

bob

Greg Scott
02-28-2006, 4:02 PM
:D
look in the classifieds below this reply.

bob
Bob,
Never noticed that down there before, I'll send him a pm to see if he still has it.
Thanks for the heads up.
Greg

Rob Bourgeois
02-28-2006, 5:12 PM
Someone want to draw me a picture..I am confused. Feel like you guys are speaking in code.

I am also looking for the same tool rest for the same reason.