PDA

View Full Version : Another box in the mail? :)

Dennis Peacock
02-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow!!!! I got home from work today to find yet another small box in the mail. It another part to the hollowing tool I got earlier. :eek: :D
Needless to say, this one came with a note in it. I don't know who this is coming from, but I'd like to offer you my heart felt THANKS!!!!!

I'm working on getting my Primary Rear tool rest made from some 3/4" plywood, and I'm scavaging some plywood parts from work (computer crates) to finish it up. As I near getting the tool rest made, I get more excited every day. :cool: :D

Once again, THANK YOU to those of you who are so kind and generous!!!!!

May blessings pour from Heaven upon all of you and your families. :D

Bernie Weishapl
02-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Congrats Dennis. Let's see a HF soon.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Congrats Dennis! Your fans are waiting to see your first HF!

Corey Hallagan
02-28-2006, 12:55 AM
That is so very cool Dennis! Won't be long now!

corey

John Hart
02-28-2006, 6:29 AM
Hot dog Dennis! Congratulations! Hollowforms are as addicting as Turning itself. After seeing all your previous work, it's my bet that you'll create some awesome stuff. :) :)

Bob Noles
02-28-2006, 7:11 AM
Dennis,

It simply couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving person. Can't wait to see what this forum gets in return in the way of pictures of your creativities :)

Get busy!

Ken Fitzgerald
02-28-2006, 8:49 AM
Somebody's addicted to "Eye Candy" and they know Dennis would make a good pusher!:eek: :D

Dennis Peacock
02-28-2006, 9:13 AM
Somebody's addicted to "Eye Candy" and they know Dennis would make a good pusher!:eek: :D

LOL!!!! Ok Ken....whachoo after? Another bowl for the LOYL or some wood to stick on your lathe? :p :D

Cecil Arnold
02-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Dennis, I'm not subing for Tyler, but without a picture you didn't get a box. Congrats, like everyone else I'm looking forward to seeing your HFs.

John Miliunas
02-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow! Someone's looking after you, Dennis!!! :) Congrats man but, I'd still like to see what it is you exactly got there!!! :D :cool: