PDA

View Full Version : Creeker & Mini-Creeker visit!

John Miliunas
02-25-2006, 9:35 PM
Even though we live relatively close to each other, our schedules just haven't meshed to meet up for months. Well, all that changed today when Jeff Sudmeier stopped over for a visit. And, we had the privilege of finally getting to meet his daughter, the Sudmeier Mini-Creeker! :D Well, OK, she probably doesn't really follow SMC too closely yet BUT, one 'o these days!!! :) Jeff, you've been blessed beyond words! She's a real Cutie, with a capital "C". A smile pretty much lives on her face all the time and she's just a pleasant child to have around. The LOML had a difficult time handing her back to her dad!!! :) Thanks so much for stopping out. We'll have to adjust schedules to do that more often!:) :cool:

EDIT: Sheeesh!!! Thanks for the reminder, guys! Had them already and, but hit the trigger and forgot them!:o

Joe Mioux
02-25-2006, 9:40 PM
PICS??????

John, John, John.....what is the matter with you?

OR for that matter Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, what is the matter with you?

There ought to be a penalty for this SMC violation.:)

Joe

Randy Moore
02-25-2006, 9:43 PM
No PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!11
DIDN"T happen.

Hope you all had a good time.

Randy

Corey Hallagan
02-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Looks like it was a good visit. Great pic of Jeff and the little one!

Corey

Andy Hoyt
02-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Jeff - Lose the tie!

Rob Blaustein
02-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Way to go Sudsy--nice lookin Sudsy jr there.

Karl Laustrup
02-26-2006, 5:38 AM
I can tell it was a great visit. Now I can see what's keeping you off these pages. She's a real cutie. Couple more months and you can wander up my way. Be warned though, my mom, LOML and grand-daughter see your little one, you might not get her back. :) Just what I'd need, another female in the house. ;) :eek:

Karl

Bob Noles
02-26-2006, 7:23 AM
John,

All the ingredients for a good time. Looks like a fun time for everyone.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris Barton
02-26-2006, 8:25 AM
Sounds like it was a great visit and certainly some good pics.

Bernie Weishapl
02-26-2006, 9:41 AM
John what a great visit. Boy you are not wrong. Jeff you definately have a cutie there. What a picture.

Jim Becker
02-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Judging by the young lady, you must have been doing something bad for the first one...she has a very stern look on her face...and something strange for the second...she has that "what'a weirdo" look... :D :D

Nice visit!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

tod evans
02-26-2006, 11:20 AM
cute kid jeff! she must take after her mother:) glad ya`ll had a good visit. tod

Jeff Sudmeier
02-28-2006, 9:14 AM
I can tell it was a great visit. Now I can see what's keeping you off these pages. She's a real cutie. Couple more months and you can wander up my way. Be warned though, my mom, LOML and grand-daughter see your little one, you might not get her back. :) Just what I'd need, another female in the house. ;) :eek:

Karl

Karl, that just means there are more baby sitters!! :) More time to spend in the shop!

To all others yeah she does look like her mommy! :)

It was a great time John! Have to do it again sooner than later.