PDA

View Full Version : WAY OT - Is it just me...

Dave Anderson
07-31-2003, 8:27 PM
...but the DA in the Kobe Bryant case looks a little too much like Woody Harrelson for my liking and comfort level. It's hard for me to take a dope-smoking look-alike too seriously.

BTW, the woodworking tie-back is the word "Woody" :D

Dan Bussiere
08-01-2003, 9:07 AM
Dave,
I agree, and great save on the tie back! Now if Kobe could've thought that far ahead.....
Dan

Terry Hatfield
08-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Dan,

If Koby had "thought" at all...he wouldn't be in this mess.

Terry

Steve Clardy
08-01-2003, 10:09 AM
Dan,

Terry

Yea, sometimes our brains do not do us justice!!
But what I saw in the interview on TV, His wife sitting there stroking his hand---------like it was ok, and He was a victim, ugh, makes me puke.

Terry Hatfield
08-01-2003, 10:18 AM
But what I saw in the interview on TV, His wife sitting there stroking his hand---------like it was ok, and He was a victim, ugh, makes me puke.

YUP...If I had done such my wife would be stoking hy head with a baseball bat. Why is it that the one's that seem to have it "all" always want more.

I guess morals are just a thing of the past for some folks.

t

Dave Anderson
08-01-2003, 12:05 PM
YUP...If I had done such my wife would be stoking hy head with a baseball bat. Why is it that the one's that seem to have it "all" always want more.

I guess morals are just a thing of the past for some folks.

t

Terry,
You are SO right! He'd better lock up the bats, knives and hammers. I can't imagine that behind the scenes she is lovingly stroking his hand. Privately, I'll bet she is giving him "all" and then some.

Sadly, morals have been a thing of the past for quite a while in my beloved State. :( In fact, folks like me are almost openly laughed at if we even hint at a moral principle.

Ken Garlock
08-01-2003, 1:57 PM
Dan,

Terry

Terry, he thought alright, it is just that he thought with the wrong end of his body. :rolleyes:

Kirk (KC) Constable
08-02-2003, 7:57 AM

Hmmm. Kobe's wife was there to support his contention that 'all' it was was adultery...no assault, etc. Without debating the 'moral' question of adulutery, he may very well be a 'victim' in the big picture...but he certainly shoulda known he was taking a helluva chance.

My personal opinion of him has never been very high...and guilty or innocent of the assault charge, I think he's pretty much ruined right now.

I think it took a lot of guts for Mrs Kobe to sit there in front of the cameras. We should all be blessed with a wife that would do that after we did something so incredibly dumb...

KC

Ken Garlock
08-02-2003, 1:05 PM
I think it took a lot of guts for Mrs Kobe to sit there in front of the cameras. We should all be blessed with a wife that would do that after we did something so incredibly dumb...

KC

Kirk, I think it is more a case of her knowing which side of the check book is buttered in green :rolleyes: I think I could be embarressed and nice if I knew there was a lot of money to be had and enjoyed.

Scott Neblung
08-09-2003, 8:04 PM
I guess if I gave my wife a 4 million dollar *rock* she might be strokin my head on nat'l TV too.

If I didn't however, like Terry said,she would likely be stroking the bat handle and eyeballin' the back of my _$$.

Course either way I would be couchin' it !!!

Scott...I still say he's a cheatin' bass-fisherman-tard