PDA

View Full Version : Where's Karl??????

Norman Hitt
02-22-2006, 2:58 AM
:confused: :confused: I'm real disappointed that there is NO # 25 House update and I'm missing my daily "Fix" with pictures today. I guess Karl and the Misus must have stayed for a second meal at their favorite Chinese Buffet in Madison, ate too much and just had to Sleep Over.;) (Maybe even a real short second Honeymoon since he's been working the old Noggin so hard lately making all those "Decisions"...........ummmm lights, windows here, wall plugs there, tv cable jack there, phone jack here,.......).:D

Anyhow, I guess I can forgive him for this one little lapse of Duty, just as long as he don't have TOO Much Fun, and he's back on the job by Wednesday afternoon with the camera rolling.:rolleyes: :D

Karl Laustrup
02-22-2006, 6:24 AM
Well, it's certainly nice to be missed. :) Thanks Norman.

We ended up spending most of the day in Madison, which is about a 50 mile drive for those of you not familiar with our area. We did stop up at the house on our way back, but I didn't have the camera. Some more HVAC ductwork and electrical wires. No plumbers, but they still have some rough in to do, I think.

I will be up there today and get some pics. I think the siding is going to be started today or tomorrow. That will will be exciting and seal up the outside [except for the shingles] so there will be a dramatic change in the exterior in the next couple of days. Next week is insulation and drywall.

Karl

Norman Hitt
02-22-2006, 7:11 AM
Hey Karl, glad to see ya'll made it back ok. Hope you don't have too bad of a Headache from those decisions picking out lights. (that can be a real chore sometimes). If they're about ready to start hemming you in with those inside walls, I guess you'll have to drag out your WIDE Angle lense to get more Pics.:D

Steve Ash
02-22-2006, 7:48 AM
Next week is insulation and drywall.

Karl

Wow!!! Did I miss a couple of things in the construction? Has the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning all been done and rough-in inspections and framing inspection passed?

Moving right along there Karl.