PDA

View Full Version : Any PC4212 Users In Milwaukee?

Marc Ward
02-21-2006, 9:29 PM
I am thinking about getting one of these, and I was wondering if there is anyone close that really knows how to use it. If anyone would volunteer to give me a quick run through on making through and half blind dovetails I would be eternally grateful (and I would buy us a nice lunch).

Anyone?

Jason Morgan
02-21-2006, 10:42 PM
I just unpacked mine, and I must say, in 20 min made a nice half blind. I am going to wait until tomorrow night to try the through dovetail, but I cant see it being that much harder.

I would highly recommend this (that after 20 min of use mind you). Ive read many reviews and everyone seems to like it (WW mags too!)

Wish I could come and help, I went to grad school in Madison and loved it there.

Good Luck!

Mike Goetzke
02-21-2006, 11:36 PM
I am thinking about getting one of these, and I was wondering if there is anyone close that really knows how to use it. If anyone would volunteer to give me a quick run through on making through and half blind dovetails I would be eternally grateful (and I would buy us a nice lunch).

Anyone?

I just got mine today!

You may want to look for the next WOOD magazine. There is supposed to be an article on how to use these jigs.

Mike