PDA

View Full Version : One Week Left

John Hart
02-21-2006, 7:49 PM
Ok...This is a One Week Reminder Alert!

The Next IT contest ends one week from today. Are there more entries to come? Have you put it off? Can't think of anything? Just so you know....A week is plenty of time to do one. As you can see by the entries so far, they don't have to be complex, although some are. It sure would be nice to see more!:) :)

This has been a One Week Reminder Alert!

Mike Ramsey
02-22-2006, 9:02 AM
Innovation
Creativity
Percentage of Turned Components
Asthetics
CraftsmanshipJohn, if your rules were a little simpler like:
. It must be round!
I woulda been right in there!!

Tyler Howell
02-22-2006, 9:04 AM
Thread Hijack!!!
While your polishing off your twirly master pieces, how about you knock out a few pens for the FPP. Our men and women deserve them.
For those of us not addicted to spin crack, if you haven't sent in your 2006 contributions. You could round off that $6.00 to and even $10.00 for the cause.
The world is flat!!
Thanks;)

John Hart
02-22-2006, 9:28 AM
Thread Hijack!!!
While your polishing off your twirly master pieces, how about you knock out a few pens for the FPP. Our men and women deserve them.
For those of us not addicted to spin crack, if you haven't sent in your 2006 contributions. You could round off that $6.00 to and even $10.00 for the cause.
The world is flat!!
Thanks;)

Spin Heads? :rolleyes: hmmmm.....I kinda like the sounds of that!!

Good point Tyler. FPP needs our help. And I, for one, need to get off my butt!!!:o

One flaw in your statement sir....The world is a round, swirling, magnificent work of art, filled with other round, swirling, works of art...SURROUNDED by an INFINITE number of round, swirling, works of art. You need a lathe. You must see the light. Give in to the tug of the vortex before you are Lost to the Linear.:)

Andy Hoyt
02-22-2006, 1:08 PM
Well, you just spun my head.

Thought this thing was running til March 31st! That leaves me out of the mix as I have no ideas, no time, and less talent.

Good luck to all.

Note to self - Read rules twice - think once.

Keith Burns
02-22-2006, 1:17 PM
Well, you just spun my head.

Thought this thing was running til March 31st! That leaves me out of the mix as I have no ideas, no time, and less talent.

Good luck to all.

Note to self - Read rules twice - think once.

LOL but that is no excuse ! You have plenty of time ( there are 24 hours in a day which leaves you approx. 156 hours), read your interview, seems like plenty of talent, and you never seem at a loss for ideas:) Heck Andy, I bet you could turn a Gazebo for a doll house. Come on, GET 'UR DONE !

John Hart
02-22-2006, 1:24 PM
Naw...that's ok Keith. I'll do one for him.;)
I have the flu...but that's ok.:o
Andy...Did you want it to be mechanized or anything special?:)