PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Too Late!

Bill Grumbine
07-30-2003, 12:03 PM
Greetings all

The list is fluctuating a bit, but we are still hovering close to that 100 mark for the Five Barns Picnic. If you've been thinking about coming, it is not too late to make your intentions known! Send me an email for details.

Several of your fellow woodworkers are already making their ways in this direction, and we'll see all of you this weekend!

Bill

Lee Schierer
07-30-2003, 1:25 PM
Count on my clan to be there, leavng Friday at noon for the east! Have to pick up the ox roast, throw it on ice and leave!

Paul Geer
07-30-2003, 4:48 PM
Wish I could go and meet all you guys in person, sounds like a good time.

Anthony Yakonick
07-30-2003, 7:57 PM
Sorry Bill I just can't make it, hope you got my e-mail from the other night.

Bill Grumbine
07-30-2003, 9:09 PM
Sorry Bill I just can't make it, hope you got my e-mail from the other night.

Hi Anthony

I got your email and responded. Did you not get mine?

Bill

Charles McKinley
07-31-2003, 9:15 PM
I'm leaving early in the morning and hope to stop at the Big Green store in Muncy for some flex hose on the way out.

Looking forward to seeing you and your family and everyone else again and meeting new people.

Dennis Peacock
08-01-2003, 1:06 AM
Bill.....ya'll just have fun and post some pics. This ol' Arkie can't make that kind of a driving trip. Round trip would be somewhere around 2,300 miles and about $250 in fuel cost...not to mention that I wouldn't be able to sit for 3 weeks after than long of a road trip. Maybe in the next couple of years I could fly out near you and rent a car for the gathering.

Thanks kindly for the offer and may the 5 Barns Gathering be the best ever.!!!!!

Jim Becker
08-01-2003, 9:40 AM
Round trip would be somewhere around 2,300 miles and about $250 in fuel cost...not to mention that I wouldn't be able to sit for 3 weeks after than long of a road trip.

It would only cost you about $70 in fuel if you had a car like my wife's Prius available to you! But you'd still have the sitting problem... :D