PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Creekers Lunch: Feb. 25th

John Bailey
02-14-2006, 5:08 PM
Just thought I'd post this on the General Woodworking and power Tools Forum in case folks that might be interested didn't see it on the Off Topic Forum.

A bunch of Michigan Creekers are going to get together for lunch at La Seniorita Restaurant at 11:30 A.M., in Lansing, MI on Saturday 25th. After lunch we're going to Johnson's Lumber in Charlotte for a tour of the facility. Johnson's is also offering a good discount. After that, Steve Ash has invited us to his shop for a little gathering.

If anyone is interested, check out the thread in the Off Topic Forum for details. We have at least 16 coming, so we had to reserve the conference room. So, we have plenty of room. Also, out-of-staters are welcome, the more the merrier.

John

Brad Noble
02-14-2006, 6:58 PM
Even a Buckeye?

Steve Ash
02-14-2006, 7:44 PM
Even a Buckeye?

Absolutely, Buckeye, Hoosiers, Illini, heck we even invited the cheeseheads from Wisconsin. :eek: But they wanted a lear jet or something to pick them up...sheesh!

It is open to anyone that would like to attend, maybe even some of you guys from Canada might be able to make it.

John Bailey
02-14-2006, 8:27 PM
Shoot Brad, we'd even let you wear scarlet and gray, even though I've got a degree from that maize and blue school from up north of you.

John

Steve Ash
02-14-2006, 8:29 PM
I've got a degree from that maize and blue school from up north of you.

John

That's too bad John....I've got one from Moo U.

John Bailey
02-15-2006, 3:21 AM
That's too bad John....I've got one from Moo U.

Steve,

We all have our crosses to bear!:p

John

Joe Chritz
02-15-2006, 7:40 AM
I have to check the schedule at work, thats about the week I switch over to weekends off.

I work until 0400 if I get out on time so 1130 is pretty early but I'm gonna try to make it either way. Always something at Johnson's worth taking home.

Should I bring the trailer?? :eek:

Joe

Steve Ash
02-15-2006, 3:36 PM
Should I bring the trailer?? :eek:

Joe

Yes, and the plastic.....BTW where are you from?

Brad Noble
02-15-2006, 6:24 PM
Shoot Brad,
John

Shoot Brad !!!! Just 'cause I'm a Buckeye? Jeeessh guys, give a guy a break ;)

Sounds like fun, maybe I'll try and get there. Long way to drive but could be worth it.

Brad