PDA

View Full Version : Amazon and Jet Mini

dennis kranz
02-14-2006, 2:34 PM
If anyone is interested Amazon has a savon220 sale going right now. With the Jet mini it was an extra $40.00 off if purchased by the 19th of this month. Spend over $220.00 and save the extra 40. Spend 440.00 and save 80.
Anyway it's 4 to 6 weeks before mine will be delivered. They are all on back order. With rebate it will cost me $215.00 for the Jet Mimi none VS. Well it seemed like a good deal to me. Also bought a used chain saw on ebay so wife is starting to add things up. Told her not to worry because according to the people on the creek the spending will never end.
Dennis

Bernie Weishapl
02-14-2006, 2:58 PM
You got that one right, that the spending never, never, ever ends!:rolleyes: That is the same thing I told my wife. Congrats on the new lathe.

Ron Ainge
02-14-2006, 4:12 PM
Dennis you and Bernie are just getting started on the down hill slope. Just tell the other half that the lathe is one of the cheapest thing that this hobby has to offer. I started three years ago and now have three lathes and more tools and suppleis than I ever thought was possible, and I still think that I need more all of the time. Have fun and get the wife involved it will make it easier for you to get the things you want/need/wish for...

Jim Ketron
02-14-2006, 5:32 PM
Congrats on the new toys!

Bob Noles
02-14-2006, 6:26 PM
Dennis,

Nice deal on a good lathe. Got to get some pictures for us when it arrives :D

You have no idea just how steep this slope really is :eek: