PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Bowl

Jeff Rich
07-27-2003, 9:57 PM
Hi All, just thought you might like to take a peek at a cherry bowl I turned today.

Kevin Gerstenecker
07-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Very nice turning Jeff. The shape is elegant, and the wood is beautiful. Cherry is one of my favorite woods, especially when left natural with a clear Oil finish. Great Bowl.....thanks for sharing the picture! :D

Steve Clardy
07-27-2003, 10:17 PM
Must have been one chunk as the grain flows together nicely. My favorite, Cherry, [also Walnut]. You turners been turning out some great looking stuff lately. Steve

Tom Sweeney
07-27-2003, 10:32 PM
I like the subtle flow of the grain & the shape of the bowl - works very well together.
I just started turning myself & I'll have to find some cherry to see what i can do with it.

Philip Duffy
07-28-2003, 4:35 AM
Hi All, just thought you might like to take a peek at a cherry bowl I turned today.
Wonderful form and lovely colored cherry. Makes me wish I could pick it up and feel the smoothness. Congratulations!

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
07-28-2003, 7:39 AM

Great looking bowl, Jeff. I've done several cherry bowls and the wood is always beautiful. Good form, and the thickness looks pretty consistant, too. Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming.

Jason Roehl
07-28-2003, 8:14 AM
Keep those pics a-comin', Jeff. The bowl looks nice--great shape and great wood.

Jim Becker
07-28-2003, 8:41 AM

Very nice turning, Jeff. Attractive shape, grain and finish. Keep up the good work!