PDA

View Full Version : Shop mascot showing support

Jerry Olexa
02-12-2006, 9:37 PM
Back in October 05, I ran a thread proudly showing our new then 3 hr old grandaughter, Jordan. Here she is now 3 1/2 months old being supported by my loyal shop mascot, Sam. Thanks for looking..

Dan Oliphant
02-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Jerry, great picture!!!! congrats on your grandaughter, and what a special friend you have as a shop buddy/mascot.

Bernie Weishapl
02-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Jerry grandkids are great aren't they. She is a pretty little thing and especially with the old friend. Awesome Jerry. Wish mine were closer.

Gary Herrmann
02-13-2006, 4:43 AM
Thats exactly how my son used to lay on my yellow lab, Bear. He learned to walk by pulling up on Bear and grabbing his tail and yanking on it like reins - Bear would start walking and my son would just hang on, giggling.

Karl Laustrup
02-13-2006, 6:06 AM
Great picture Jerry. What a sweetie you've got there. Me thinks she's gonna be grandpa's girl. :) Lucky her. She'd have a hard time finding a better one.

Karl

Jim Dunn
02-13-2006, 7:10 AM
Jerry real nice pic. It's great to be a grandpa. Our granddaughter is 19mo and out little yorkies can't understand small people as yet.

Chris Giles
02-13-2006, 9:13 AM
Jerry,
What a terrific picture! Isn't is funny how animals seem to understand babies and can be so gentle around them. You'r a lucky guy.:D

Jim Becker
02-13-2006, 9:39 AM
Couple a' cuties, Jerry!!

John Miliunas
02-13-2006, 10:44 AM
You're a lucky fella', Jerry! Great looking g-daughter and pooch! Hey, now that I think about it, me thinks they're pretty lucky, too!!! :D :cool:

Shelley Bolster
02-13-2006, 1:26 PM
What a beautiful granddaughter Jerry! My kids were all raised with Labs and now all three of them have Labs of their own - add to our two, and more weekends than not, I have five of them in my house. The one thing we don't have in our house yet is a grandchild - but any day that will be changed as my oldest is expecting our first. Not to wage a "war of the dogs" but IMO, you can't ask for a better family/kids dog than a Lab.......your picture just adds to that conviction. :)

tod evans
02-13-2006, 1:51 PM
hounds-n-babies.....got `em.......love `em! .02 tod

John Kain
02-13-2006, 3:15 PM
I agree about pets somehow knowing when to be fragile around children.........

This is my daughter and the dogs.

John Miliunas
02-13-2006, 3:22 PM
I agree about pets somehow knowing when to be fragile around children.........

This is my daughter and the dogs.

Hey, dogs are people too, you know!:D :D :D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
02-13-2006, 4:19 PM
Hey, dogs are people too, you know!:D :D :D :cool:

Yup. And our two remind us of this every chance they get.

Jerry Olexa
02-13-2006, 4:58 PM
Thanks to all for your kind words..Hard to not like this little girl and I'm a bit partial to this one. In closing, I'll include another shot of her , this time in her shop jeans ready to help me on my latest project. My buttons continue to pop! Thanks again, guys...:)

John Kain
02-13-2006, 6:48 PM
A construction engineer in the making????

Jesse Merino
02-14-2006, 9:56 AM
Hmmm reminds me...

Yesterday my Son called from College, no room mate at this time... (He moved into another dorm, Quad, so my Son is all alone, for the time being in a two man room)...

Called and asked about WIMMIN!!! Uhhhh Son, get that Sheep sking FIRST!! I told him to go get new friends, since most of his didnt come back this semester...

Not that I dont want to be a Grandpa yet...(Actually, the thought never even crossed my mind at this stage...hmmmm Naw, his Mother would NEVER stand for being a Grandmother at her age..ROTFLOL!)...

But, a better chance at getting a good girl, if your a good prospect.. good grades and a good head on his shoulders will take him far...

Of course... I DID tell him that if he gets a girlfriend, make sure she is willing to do his laundry first!! If so, then bring her home to his Mother and let her check her out...;)...Jesse