PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit.

Tyler Howell
02-12-2006, 3:20 PM
Out performing my appointed duties last week when I hooked up with creeker Dave Richards. Had a chance to catch up and enjoy some great BBQ at a local Rochester establishment.
I always come away with something special from these visits. A little more wood knowledge and full stomach.:D Nice to see you again Dave Hi to the family.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-12-2006, 3:22 PM
I'm envious! I can't wait to meet fellow Creekers face-to-face! They always seem to be smiling!

Corey Hallagan
02-12-2006, 8:39 PM
Looks like it was a great time. Thanks for posting!

Corey

John Miliunas
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
.... I can't wait to meet fellow Creekers face-to-face! They always seem to be smiling!

You got that one right, Ken and, in Tyler's case in particular, that smile is downright contagious!:) And I hold bragging rights to have hosted both of those young men at my shop! Only looking forward to their next visits! :) :cool:

Anthony Anderson
02-13-2006, 9:43 AM
Hey Tyler, Thanks for the pics. Looks like you both had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Regards, Bill

Dennis Peacock
02-13-2006, 2:41 PM
OK Tyler....when's my turn for a visit!!!??????? ;)

All of you have an open invitation to visit. We are nice folks in Arkansas and there's no SNOW either. :D

Dave Richards
02-13-2006, 3:40 PM
Hey! I just saw this. I had a great time with Tyler. Thanks for coming to visit. Problem is when Tyler is around you can't help but smile. As John said, it's contagious. My face still hurts. :D

So when are you coming again. ;)