PDA

View Full Version : Nice Rebate on Fein Multimaster

Mark Singer
02-11-2006, 9:57 AM
I have been waiting for a sale on the larger Variable Speed Fein Multimaster and I think I just found it. Coastal Tool and Walter Tool has it with a $40 rebate! The accessories for Fein are pricey so i think it is better to get a larger kit like this where more stuff us included...Here is the link:

http://www.coastaltool.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/a/fein/multimaster_xl.htm?L+coastest+fgty9296ff0cec0c+113 9763193

Paul Comi
02-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Mark, I bought my multimaster from Coastal and have no complaints. They had the best pricing and it shipped on time. Just don't cut corners by buying the version without variable speed. DAMHIKT. I did that and they were nice enough to return it for the variable speed one after I found that the sanding pads kept flying off. The multimaster is an absolutely indispensible tool if you're doing remodeling. Doing something like removing a section of base moulding to make room for a larger door casing is so easy with the saw cutting ability. I used the scraper blade to remove linoleum glue when I pulled the floor in my bathroom and put in hardwood, and used the sander with profile pads on crown moulding to quickly get rid of filler around the nail holes.