PDA

View Full Version : LOML made the Deans list!!!

Bryan Somers
02-10-2006, 5:08 PM
The misses, Kathy has returned to school at UNC Greensboro to pursue a BS Degree in Nursing. Currently an RN been working real hard putting in 40 or more hours a week at the hospital and off to school at night. Just found out today she made the deans list and tickled to death. I say you GO GIRL.

Glenn Clabo
02-10-2006, 5:43 PM
From one who understands what it takes for ones spouse to go back...CONGRATS to her and you! DrLOML has a Ph.D. in nursing and is a prof at URI...and loves to see nurses go back to get thier degree.

Jim Becker
02-10-2006, 5:59 PM
That's wonderful! And quite an accomplishment when you figure a full time job on top of the studying! Bravo!

Ken Fitzgerald
02-10-2006, 7:17 PM
Congrats to you and your spouse Bryan! I have a sister, a nurse-practioner working in eastern Kentucky. She started out with an associates in nursing. Now she has a Masters as a family nurse practioner. She operates a clinic with a couple of nurses in rural eastern Kentucky and loves it! When I have an illness or medical problem, you know who I want to talk to! Congrats again to you and your spouse!

John Bailey
02-11-2006, 2:33 PM
Congratulations to your wife. That's one of the things I like about this forum, we all seem to get a kick out of other's accomplishments, even if they are accomplishments of friends and family, and, even if not woodworking related. If it makes a member proud, we are proud. Good job!!

John

Norman Hitt
02-11-2006, 4:15 PM
Bryan, please pass along my Congratulations to the LOYL. Going "Back" to school is always a challenge, especially when holding down a job at the same time, but it is sure worth it in the long run. My LOML did the same many years ago for both her Teaching and Vocational & Academic Counseling degrees, (BSOE and MS).