PDA

View Full Version : Progress

Reg Mitchell
02-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Its not a whold lot since its been cold here and my shop isn't heated this winter. But will be next winter. But I did paint a cpl small pieces of my Oliver in the liveing room It really looks much nicer than the pea green.

Dev Emch
02-10-2006, 2:13 AM
Boy does that oliver teal look good! And I love that art deco styling on the blade door also. No doubt this is off one of my beloved olivers.:D Who else, esp. new imports, can claim actual art deco influcences in their designs?

Reg, here is how some of us snow dogs take the chill off.:D In fact, its currently 5 degrees (F) outside and its snowing like a mad hatter AGAIN! Oh Yah, not only does this thing keep you warm but it maintains one's perfect, never make any woodworking mistakes reputation if you know what I mean. WINK WINK

Reg Mitchell
02-10-2006, 4:26 AM
LOL thats cool Dev....a nice looking stove but i would hate to keep it stoked all night till the paint dries....well it dries in a few hours but I still have a little work to do on the rest of it...thats just a sample....I am hopeing the rest turns out as nice....I never knew they used bondo in those things :eek: ....guess i need a tad around the bottom on the cornors...:D