PDA

View Full Version : Curly Woods, Freestuff July 31st, 2003 Winner

Keith Outten
07-26-2003, 8:12 AM
The Winner Is!
Ron Jones near Indy

Ron please contact Michael Mastin at the address below to make arrangements to have your prize shipped. Congratulations to Ron, I know that he will put the lumber to good use and hopefully post pictures of his project here at SawMill Creek for all to see.

Ron was actually the 3rd name drawn, the fist two names drawn were not real first and last names. Those who are registered with handles are ineligible to win prizes.

Thanks again to Michael Mastin and the folks at Curly Woods for sponsoring this FreeStuff drawing.

CurlyWoods.com Freestuff

Once again Michael Mastin of Curly Woods has offered to donate 20 board feet of Curly White Oak to the next FreeStuff Winner at SawMill Creek. Mike's donation has a retail value of approximately $160.00. The winner of this Freestuff Drawing must agree to pay shipping costs.

Contact Information;

Curly Woods
Prosper, Texas
Telephone: (972)346-3404
Toll-free: (866)Mr.Woods (866)679-6637
E-mail: sales@curlywoods.com

Click Here To Visit Curly Woods Web Site (http://www.curlywoods.com)

Please support the organizations who are kind enough to provide these donations to our community by visiting their web sites and patronizing their establishments whenever possible. As a group we should "support our own" as often as possible, these people are kind enough to provide great prizes we should repay their kindness when we can.

All properly registered members of SawMill Creek are eligible to win this prize automatically, manual registration is not required.

Jason Roehl
07-26-2003, 9:57 AM
Please, please, please, do the drawing before about 6 AM EST---I wanna know who wins before I leave for Bill's. :D :cool:

Don Farr
07-28-2003, 8:25 AM
CurlyWoods.com Freestuff

Once again Michael Mastin of Curly Woods has offered to donate 20 board feet of Curly White Oak to the next FreeStuff Winner at SawMill Creek. Mike's donation has a retail value of approximately $160.00. The winner of this Freestuff Drawing must agree to pay shipping costs.

Contact Information;

Curly Woods
Prosper, Texas
Telephone: (972)346-3404
Toll-free: (866)Mr.Woods (866)679-6637
E-mail: sales@curlywoods.com

Click Here To Visit Curly Woods Web Site (http://www.curlywoods.com)

Please support the organizations who are kind enough to provide these donations to our community by visiting their web sites and patronizing their establishments whenever possible. As a group we should "support our own" as often as possible, these people are kind enough to provide great prizes we should repay their kindness when we can.

But how do you enter?

Jason Roehl
07-28-2003, 8:28 AM
But how do you enter?

You're already entered, Don. Being a member of SMC gets you in the drawing! What a great place we have here, isn't it?

Keith Outten
07-28-2003, 4:35 PM
Jason is right Don, we normally automatically include all members in our FreeStuff Drawings. On the last drawing Terry Hatfield asked us to setup a manual entry system in hopes that those who already owned a cyclone would not enter and give everyone else a better chance at winning.

Doug Jones
07-28-2003, 5:36 PM
I would like to thank Mr. Michael Mastin for his generous donation (again) to this board's monthly drawing.

John Miliunas
07-28-2003, 11:29 PM
So Mike, any idea on what the shipping charges for my prize will be to zip code 53503? :D

Hey seriously, thanks AGAIN, for another great prize! :cool:

Terry Hatfield
08-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Well DANG!!!!!! :mad:

Foiled again :)

Seriously, Thanks Mike for donating such a nice prize. One of these days I'm going to win...well.....maybe. :D

t

Doug Jones
08-01-2003, 5:42 AM
Keith, are you sure the winning name wasn't Doug Jones instead of Ron Jones ?

Way to be Ron, enjoy.

Dan Bussiere
08-01-2003, 8:09 AM
Ron,
Congrats! Enjoy! Post Pics!
Dan

Steve Clardy
08-01-2003, 1:06 PM
Way to go Ron Jones!!!!!!
Thanks for your donations Mike.
Steve

Ron Jones near Indy
08-01-2003, 4:58 PM
I just about fell out of my chair when I saw my name listed as the winner of the SMC drawing for the curly white oak Mike Mastin and Curly Woods have generously donated. I certainly agree to pay shipping charges! My wife had surgery on Tuesday and is having kind of a rough time right now. She will be fine, but it is going to take a while. :D This really brightened things up around here! :) Thanks to Mike, Keith and Curly Woods!

Jackie Outten
08-01-2003, 8:38 PM
I just about fell out of my chair when I saw my name listed as the winner of the SMC drawing for the curly white oak Mike Mastin and Curly Woods have generously donated. I certainly agree to pay shipping charges! My wife had surgery on Tuesday and is having kind of a rough time right now. She will be fine, but it is going to take a while. :D This really brightened things up around here! :) Thanks to Mike, Keith and Curly Woods!

Ron,

Congratulations on your win. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife as she recovers from surgery.

Jackie Outten

Bill Erskine
08-02-2003, 5:09 PM
As a previous winner of a Sawmill Creek prize from Curly Woods, I know you'll be pleased.

Enjoy,
Bill

Ron Jones near Indy
08-14-2003, 8:58 PM
There was a large package waiting on the garage floor when I got home from school this afternoon. I jumped out of the car and rushed to check the address label. It was from Mike Mastin at Curly Woods! :) Hot dog! Twenty board feet of the nicest curly qtr white oak you ever saw!!! :D My son helped me get it out to the shop. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I have lots of ideas and very little shop time since school has started. I am sure that it will end up being something special for the family. Thanks to Keith, everyone else at Saw Mill Creek, Mike and Curly Woods!
Ron

Mike Mastin
08-15-2003, 12:16 AM
There was a large package waiting on the garage floor when I got home from school this afternoon. I jumped out of the car and rushed to check the address label. It was from Mike Mastin at Curly Woods! :) Hot dog! Twenty board feet of the nicest curly qtr white oak you ever saw!!! :D My son helped me get it out to the shop. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I have lots of ideas and very little shop time since school has started. I am sure that it will end up being something special for the family. Thanks to Keith, everyone else at Saw Mill Creek, Mike and Curly Woods!
Ron

We are very happy that you liked the wood that we provided Ron. We appreciate your kind words and would love to see photos of the completed project!