PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft Birthday Discount

Dave Fritz
04-15-2024, 5:46 PM
I got my birthday discount card in the mail today. I'm curious if you've used it and if so what did you purchase? Some items are not included.

Izzy Camire
04-15-2024, 8:23 PM
I used one years ago to buy a router table

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2024, 8:49 PM
I've gotten them but never used them. It seems like I have no needs when my birthday occurs.

Paul F Franklin
04-15-2024, 10:02 PM
I definitely use them, even if it's for piddling stuff, like a gallon of glue or the like. The exclusion list is pretty long, but I can always find something that I actually need and will use.

BTW, at my local store, anyway, they take the card any time of year, not just my BDay month. Or at least they have in the past; haven't used this year's yet. That makes it easier to get reasonable use out of it.

Gary Petersen
04-15-2024, 10:30 PM
I think I have two of them in my truck waiting to be used. They are good anytime, not just in a birthday month. The last thing I bought using one was a Laguna Resaw King band saw blade.

Rich Engelhardt
04-16-2024, 5:33 AM
I use mine just about every year.
As mentioned above, there's always something that I can find.

Myles Moran
04-16-2024, 9:02 AM
I believe there a few exclusions beyond this, but the meat and potatoes of the exclusion list I've been told are "anything with a power cord". I'm always in need of another can or two of my go to finishes, restocking some screws, or hardware for a project.

Jimmy Harris
04-16-2024, 9:12 AM
I usually use mine, but never on something cool. I can't remember what I've used any of them on, if that tells you something.