PDA

View Full Version : Random Orbital Sanders (again)

David Kenagy
04-13-2024, 8:41 PM
I looked at Sawmill Creek threads from 2020 until now. I figured that tool costs, availability and opinions change after 4 or more years. Over that time, there were favorable comments about Festool, Bosch and Mirka. My typical use is flat surfaces on cabinet faces and panels, not many edges (which are tough on any paper). I'm replacing a 30-year-old, 2-handed 5" Porter Cable (no dust collection, pressure-sensitive adhesive discs), and assume that a 6" disc would add weight without making enough difference in my sanding time. So at present, I've heard the following (but don't know how many of these are valid):

- Festool 125 EQ Plus $475
- Festool 125 REQ Plus $259
Great sanders, not such great proprietary sandpaper, but you can use Abranet with them. The site shows a small difference in the sanding stroke of these two, and greater weight for the "REQ". Maybe the cheaper one doesn't connect to a vacuum? I can't tell what the $200 difference is. There is also a "Rotex" that folks on this site praised for the ability to handle aggressive sanding (not my typical need). FWW rated Festool and Mirka "best" (but not best value)

- Bosch ROS20VSC $90 (Home Depot)
An older model (ROS65VS) was praised on this site, but is this in the same class with the others???

- Mirka 550 X CV $742 (Amazon)
Great sandpaper.
Popular with pros, but would anything about it be worth $300 more than Festool or Mirka for my uses?

- 3M Extract 88762 $416 (Amazon)
I've seen fewer comments about this one. A saleslady (Woodcraft) says her smaller hands fit this one better than the ones she sells. A YouTube opinion puts it mid-value and mid-cost between Festool/Mirka and Entry-level sanders; but its cost is pretty close to Festool. Sandpaper might be especially good from 3M?

TL/DR:
Are there tool choices I've completely overlooked in this price & quality range?
For a 65yo 'serious amateur' whose sanding is mostly flat panels, drawer fronts & cabinets, what would give Festool or 3M the edge? Is Mirka even worth considering?

Ken Fitzgerald
04-13-2024, 9:57 PM
Disclaimer, I have never used a Festool sander or any other Festool tool. I have the Bosch and I have a Dewalt. After reading a review I bought the Bosch and have since retired the Dewalt. It's in the bottom drawer of my rolling tool cabinet. I had forgotten I even had it until I went into the drawer a couple days ago to get a drill. The Bosch works well and with an adapter, IIRC it came with it, hooks to my shop vacuum and does a decent job of containing sanding dust.

Richard Coers
04-13-2024, 10:31 PM
If 10 people reply, you will get 15 suggestions. Good luck. I stopped suggesting tools, it's a huge waste of time. All of those you are looking at will sand wood.

Eric Arnsdorff
04-13-2024, 11:01 PM
I've retired a 5" Porter Cable, 5" Dewalt and 6" Bosch. I now have the Festool ETS EC 150/5 and am super happy with it. You indicated weight of a 6" sander but the Festool is significantly lighter than the Bosch 6". It's been a while since I had the 5" sanders and haven't compared specs but I suspect it is comparable in weight if not lighter than the 5" sanders I've owned. Festool does a great job of reducing weight of the tool while optimizing function (including dust extraction).

I also have the cordless 5" Festool with edge attachment. I'm very happy with it but it isn't my go to sander. The Festool 150 is a terrific sander and an improvement over all the others I have experience with.

John TenEyck
04-14-2024, 9:34 AM
I have the Bosch ROS65VC because it was the lowest cost of those I considered higher end sanders. I have not been disappointed, flawless finish. It has great balance with the 6" pad, but is not as stable with the 5", which I never use unless the media only comes in that size.

I like the 65 so much I bought the Bosch ROS20VSC. It's OK for smaller projects and face frames, etc, but it's not in the same class as the 65, especially for larger surfaces. Neither the control nor the finish is as good, and the dust cannister fills up fast and is a pain to open. I suspect there are more user friendly 5" sanders.

John

Jim Becker
04-14-2024, 10:05 AM
Just one thing...the 9 hole pattern with a center hole (for better dust extraction) that Festool uses isn't really "proprietary" and all the major abrasives suppliers support it if you want to buy abrasive from other sources. With the growing popularity of mesh abrasives which last a long time and for all practical purposes have "infinite" holes for dust collection, hole pattern no longer matters. Just be sure to use an interface pad on any sander you buy if you choose to go the mesh abrasive route.

Regardless of what brand sander you buy, I will attest that there is good value in buying "a good one" instead of a throw away. Why? Less vibration typically which is easier on your fingers, hands and wrists as well as generally better dust extraction. That's why I went Festool back in the mid-2000s...I got tired of my hands going numb after only a few minutes of sanding.

I also really like the 150mm/6" format...it covers a lot of ground and with current generation sanders, there's not a meaningful weight difference over a 125mm/5" sander, IMHO. One of the Festool 125mm sanders can also take a 150mm pad and abrasives if you want the best of both worlds. I don't believe that's available with the other premium brands, but don't quote me on that.

John Kananis
04-14-2024, 10:14 AM
I have (for years) 2 dewalt and 2 rigid at different stations. I don't care for sanding so I don't sand any more aggressive than with a ros (by hand). Of the 4, one of the 2 (identical) rigid was my favorite. I decided to replace it wish the festool 125 req and don't regret my purchase at all. If I used more aggressive sanding methods, I'd probably look at their rotex models.

Tony Shea
04-14-2024, 10:51 AM
I used to own the Bosch sander as well as a Makita. I replaced both of them with a Festool 125 REQ and a Mirka Deros 5". I was worried that there wasn't going to be much difference and I would regret the extra cost. I was actually blown away by the performance difference and don't regret the upgrade at all. But I also picked up a Festool Dust Extractor at the same time I bought the Festool REQ. One of the best parts of these two higher end sanders is how well the integrate into a dust extractor and isn't awkward to use with a hose hanging off the tool. Using a dust extractor with the cheaper sanders is incredibly awkward to me therefore wouldn't always hook something up. The second difference is the vibration reduction. This is probably the most impressive difference that is hard to convey in words. I can sand for hours without having the dreaded numb hand when I'm done. Being able to sand with almost zero dust and very little vibration is worth the price of admission for me. But it depends on what you're after, as well as the extra expense of a dust extractor. The dust extractor might be my favorite purchase of all the tools in my shop in the last few years. I can now use a router out of the table without spending 30 minutes cleaning up chips after I'm done.

Robyn Horton
04-14-2024, 11:26 AM
Just depends on what you are doing with the sander .. fine finishing or stock removal. The bigger the oribt the faster it is for stock removal and the smaller orbit is for Fine finishing.
Festool 125 EQ Plus 1/8" 3.0 mm orbit
Festool 125 REQ Plus 5/64" 2.0 mm orbit
Bosch ROS20VSC 3/32" 2.5 mm orbit
Mirka 550 X CV 5.0 mm orbit
3M Extract 88762 3/32" 2.4mm orbit

Michael Zerance
04-14-2024, 11:59 AM
I have the Bosch ROS65VC and recommend it. You can put a 5" or 6" pad on it and it works equally well with either. The vibration control works well. The sander is stable for flat work but a little too heavy and cumbersome for edges. The orbit is 2.5mm so it excels at preparing a surface for finish but it is slower to flatten a surface or sand out defects. I've had it about 7 years, use it hard and often, and I just recently had to replace the brushes in it. Other than that, I've had no issues with it. The new version is the GEX34-6N I believe; the other Bosch you listed is not in the same class.

I recently purchased a MAXXT sander which is similar in design to the Mirka and 3M Extract but at a lower price. I would assume they sacrificed the build quality somewhere to get the price as low as it is but I would not call it a low quality tool. For the money, it was worth the risk, and I am impressed with it. It has both 5" and 6" pads. The orbit is 5mm so it is faster and more aggressive but the finish quality in the higher grits is still near perfect. Longevity is a concern but so far it's been great.

I also have a Surfprep 3x4 which is excellent for edges and profiles as well as sanding finishes on flat work. It works well for cabinet and drawer box interiors where you are sanding into inside corners.

Dave Sabo
04-14-2024, 3:24 PM
1st - Just buy the Festool 125 REQ Plus for $250 and sell the box . I'll wager you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner. If you don't think so - you can return it no questions asked for a refund within 30days.

2. Lotsa fellas here are making things confusing by not listing model #'s CORRECTLY ! The proper model is ets EC 125/3 eq-plus. The xtra $200 bucks gets you a brushless motor, a bit more stroke, different/better ergonomics, and a bigger tool case.

3. As previously mentioned the Bosch ROS20 is not in the same league as the other sanders. It's good, but it's still a JV player. A few of their other sanders do represent great values being very close performers to the big boys at nearly half the cost. The 20 isn't quite there though.

4. Jim's rec is solid w/regard to paper. I use (mostly) the diablo mesh from Homer's BoRG and get it when its on sale in the multi grit pack of 50. Excellent value at that price. Festool's paper is really first class and long lasting, but not available too many places locally.

5. Unless you're constantly doing large panels - the 5" (125mm) sanders will be more versatile. Think tabletops, ref. side panels, ect...

6. touched on already - a proper hose makes a world of difference as does tool triggering vac flow. these will hot rod your vac for not a huge spend if it's not so equipped.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0849L6LLH/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aaxitk=350884f85b07739c9663e2d50bd466cc&hsa_cr_id=0&qid=1713122268&sr=1-2-9e67e56a-6f64-441f-a281-df67fc737124&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_1_title&pd_rd_w=Dz6Nq&content-id=amzn1.sym.417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b%3Aamzn1.sym.417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b&pf_rd_p=417820b0-80f2-4084-adb3-fb612550f30b&pf_rd_r=XHWB5CP7WMQR9R1WJM4D&pd_rd_wg=ht22R&pd_rd_r=738ea777-d1ff-44e4-a731-f2d9dd849f36&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BFDB9MSB/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0BFDB9MSB&pd_rd_w=XJqRE&content-id=amzn1.sym.386c274b-4bfe-4421-9052-a1a56db557ab&pf_rd_p=386c274b-4bfe-4421-9052-a1a56db557ab&pf_rd_r=GKTFMPWR7Y0C8NQ34WJG&pd_rd_wg=oBp14&pd_rd_r=0ed16e98-4b8a-4c62-a245-cb8baeeec084&s=hi&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWxfdGhlbWF0aWM

7. Again ............just buy the second sander from your list and start making dust.

Eric Arnsdorff
04-14-2024, 11:04 PM
Michael mentioned the integration with the dust extractor. The cost of the 2 is quite shocking for doing the 2 things most of all of us dislike - sanding and vacuuming. However, the Festool ETS EC 150/5 paired with a Festool Midi (built-in blue tooth which is wonderful with that little push button adder - not required for the corded sander but still worth mentioning) is something that I'd pay for again without a doubt!
As Jim mentioned, the mesh sandpaper (with backer) makes the dust extraction a "breeze".
I know you weren't asking about a the dust extraction but that combo really is quite surprisingly a game changer.

Michael Burnside
04-15-2024, 9:13 AM
If 10 people reply, you will get 15 suggestions. Good luck. I stopped suggesting tools, it's a huge waste of time. All of those you are looking at will sand wood.

I kind of agree, but here goes. My choice Festool ETS EC 150/5 and Festool paper.

George Yetka
04-15-2024, 10:00 AM
Definitely look at 6" there is a decent time savings with the 30% more surface area and paper is only about 10% more in cost.

If you have lots of 5" on hand I know at least the Mirka allows switching between pads. The mirka kit I bought came with 5&6, a hose, and 200 abranet discs for $550. Though I would of had to get a local plug for it. I decided to wire Festool Plug-it into it because I was on that system.

You may also want to look into a dust extractor if your not on one already. Combine that with mesh and paper lasts a long time.

David Kenagy
04-15-2024, 11:39 AM
Thanks for all the comments. I'm leaning toward the ETS EC 1XX/3 EQ-Plus (125 or 150). I understand the speed advantage of the larger disc, and the (relatively) small cost difference. So my real concern is whether the larger disc (or my handling) will worsen my concern about any electrical sanding tool: Flat things must not become round things. On a 1.5" cabinet door frame or a 2.5" rail/stile joint, will my handling of a 6" disc be as good as with a 5" one? I asked that of Festool's Customer Service folks (they suggested the 125).

The weights for the two are similar (1.5 and 1.6 kg) but are the housing size or center-of-gravity a factor?.
About 3 EQ vs. 5 EQ (size of swirl) the most aggressive thing I do is to level the rail-stile joint (sometimes off by 1/16"). Once that's done, I sand to 150 or 180, but always switch to card scraper before stain or sealer. Am I fair in thinking that the 5 EQ (or Rotex) is more aggressive than my need?

Jim Becker
04-15-2024, 12:32 PM
David, if you do a ton of narrow component sanding, then yes, the smaller 125mm/5" format is going to be easier to keep things flat. But in general, the current generation 150/5 (or similar from Mirka, etc) is, in my opinion (cheap for sure), one of the best overall sanders one can own. Until I recently bought an RO90 for some specialized reasons, I've been using the 150mm/6" format since the mid 2000s and have never had any real issue during those times when I was sanding narrower things. I just am careful. My original sander is the 150/3...the taller design from "back in the day". I picked up a 150/5 in the current, lower format and I love it. There isn't enough difference between the 3mm orbit and the 5mm orbit to matter to me, at least for the work I do.

I do not suggest you buy a Rotex to use as a general sander. These are two-handed tools, IMHO, even in the current slightly more balanced format, so doing a lot of general sanding is going to be more tedious with them. Buy a Rotex for the aggressive, rotary action if you need that and for that. Buy a ROS for general sanding. And this comment is not brand specific, in a sense, because other brand options for dual mode can be equally discomforting because it takes more "stuff" and space to do the dual function and that raises the weight as well as the handling issues. That's my opinion, of course, and again, it may not represent yours or other folks'.

Michael Burnside
04-15-2024, 12:40 PM
I'm weird, I actually enjoy the sanding process and it is not uncommon for me to use 2 or 3 different sanders on a given project. I own these Festool sanders: REQ 125 (edge detail only), ETS EC 150/3 (finish sander), ETS EC 150/5, Rotex RO 150 and Rotex RO 90. I only use Festool paper. I tried the other stuff...I think it's crap by comparison, but that's just my opinion. Like I said, I'm serious about sanding and I'm VERY picky.

By far the first one I would purchase that will do most things for most people is the ETS EC 150/5. It's a little less forgivng on soft woods if you rush through the grits, but otherwise if you take your time, it's a wonderful sander, coupled with a Festool dust extractor. Also get the hard pad and use it most of the time...you'll thank me later. The Rotex RO 150 is a phenomenal sander and can take rough panels and clean them up amazingly fast. That would be my second purchase, but not my first. It is a 2 handed sander IMHO. The /3 or REQ 125 are great but not necessary, nor is the RO 90, but all have a purpose in my sanding regimen from time to time. I recognize you can get away with one or two sanders, so that's why I listed the order of priority.

A 125 would not be on my list of first sanders.

Aaron Inami
04-16-2024, 10:09 PM
The $249 ETS sander is an excellent finish sander (for final sanding berfore applying finish). However, it takes forever for heavier stuff like removing material and sanding glue joints. It's just not aggressive enough for this type of stuff.

The more expensive $475 ETS-EC sanders are excellent as well, but you need to be aware that they require a vacuum attachment for dust extraction (you cannot use these without a vacuum like the ETS sander above). The 150/5 is excellent for material removal and sanding glue joints, etc, but the 5mm orbit is too large for finishing. You can use an extra-hard sanding pad on the 150/5 that makes it act more like a flattener/planer. The ETS 125 finishing sander only has a soft pad which sands over and into dips/mounds.

If you are going to only get one sander, I would normally advise the 125/3 or 150/3. The 3mm is basically a compromise between finishing / removal.

Dave Sabo
04-16-2024, 10:58 PM
If you’re going to get the EC sander - get the 125/3 version. You can purchase a 150mm pad from festool or another source and get two sanders.

It is also possible to run the EC sanders without a vacuum, you just have to tweak the settings on the sander. It’s strongly discouraged if I recall correctly though.

STUART Robertson
04-17-2024, 5:02 AM
Both the festool ETS EC and mirka have a lower profile which should help with any tendency to roll,and are nicer to use than the taller types.The festool at least has pads of different hardness,not sure about mirka,but they probably do too.Note the different type of switching, I think the Deros has the paddle type which alway needs to be held to engage,this could become tiring and awkward at times.
If you're doing a lot of sanding go for comfort AND performance.
If you're doing a lot of sanding get an extractor to go with the sander,use on the lowest setting,higher suction tends to pull the pad onto the material and add sanding marks.The festool ones have a low centre of gravity which helps with stability.
The Rotex are way overkill for the work you've described and on their fine setting they are not really a finish sander.
If you're only sanding infrequently it maybe doesn't matter too much
about the quality of sander and wear a mask.
Lots of good suggestions in this thread.

STUART Robertson
04-17-2024, 5:04 AM
By the way,the festool ETS EC is between $1280 and $1480 here...
Not U.S.

George Yetka
04-17-2024, 9:12 AM
I started with the ets ec 125 and switched my main sander to the Mirka. The paddle requires very little effort to hold. It has a power button then all goes through the paddle. Once its on you cant lay it upside down on the bench. While using it there is not really any difference in the feel between the ets ec's and the deros.

Hard pad is definitely a good recommendation for any of the sanders, especially for cabinets.

As far as comfort in sanding you wont do better than an EC , deros, or possibly the 3m(havent tried this one)

Jimmy Harris
04-17-2024, 9:47 AM
Thanks for all the comments. I'm leaning toward the ETS EC 1XX/3 EQ-Plus (125 or 150). I understand the speed advantage of the larger disc, and the (relatively) small cost difference. So my real concern is whether the larger disc (or my handling) will worsen my concern about any electrical sanding tool: Flat things must not become round things. On a 1.5" cabinet door frame or a 2.5" rail/stile joint, will my handling of a 6" disc be as good as with a 5" one? I asked that of Festool's Customer Service folks (they suggested the 125).

The weights for the two are similar (1.5 and 1.6 kg) but are the housing size or center-of-gravity a factor?.
About 3 EQ vs. 5 EQ (size of swirl) the most aggressive thing I do is to level the rail-stile joint (sometimes off by 1/16"). Once that's done, I sand to 150 or 180, but always switch to card scraper before stain or sealer. Am I fair in thinking that the 5 EQ (or Rotex) is more aggressive than my need?

Honestly, if flatness where my main concern, I'd rather use a hand plane. Probably a jointer plane if you can. They do a better job at flattening and keeping things flat than handheld sanders. Then, if you needed to, you could sand the last bit off by hand or with whatever sander of your choice, since after the plane you wouldn't need but the finest grit, if you even needed to sand at all. So flatness wouldn't be an issue.

STUART Robertson
04-17-2024, 2:34 PM
There's no switch lock with the Deros is there?

George Yetka
04-17-2024, 3:07 PM
There's no switch lock with the Deros is there?

Yes there is a power button.Once you push the power button it can remain on indefinitely. the paddle will be your power. but you can always turn it back off.
https://sawmillcreek.org/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUTEBIVFRUXFRgYGBcYFxoXFxgVGRYXFhcXFh caHSggGholHRUVITEhJSkrLi4uGB8zODMsNygvLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0mHyYtLy0tLS0tLS0tLy8tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLy0tL//AABEIAOEA4QMBEQACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAEAAgMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABQYBAwQCBwj/xABDEAACAQIDBAcECAUDAgcAAAABAgADEQQSIQUxQVEGEyJhcY GhBzJSkRQzQmJyscHwI4KSstGi4fFz0hUWQ1Njg5P/xAAbAQEAAwEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUGB//EADgRAAIBAgQDBgUDAwMFAAAAAAABAgMRBBIhMQVBURNhcYGRs SIyocHRFOHwBiNCFTNSYnKSsvH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APtsAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA QBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA xAKx0q6c4TAnJULVKtr9VTsSAdxcnRfPXukXJsVFva69iy4IZb 2uapIvvsSEsDYXtFxYkdme1nDtYYihUpX 0pFVfHcGt4AxcWLrsrbeGxIvh66VO4HtDxQ9oeYk3IJCAYgGYA gCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCARXSHb9DB0 sxD2 FRq7nko/XcIuD5NtX2gY/GM64QGjSRWdsh7QRQSS9TnodBbzmNStCnbO7Xdl3s0jBy2Pn71 2ZizksTfUm5udSdeNzNCpKbLxT9W1LqVrU84qMCH7JsVzBqbAj QnfpJIJrD7Tq4ipV6970ilVxSZwEWyk01ohjZSpy2C62U79xgW IRVINxoQdLc/wB8YJLDs7pnj6IBTEMy8qlqg8O1cjyMCxZMB7WagsK GVuZpsU/0tm/MSbkWLHgfaZgH981KR hI aZouLE9g kmDq/V4qix5dYob kkGLkEopvqNR3SQZgCAIBmAIBiAIBiAIAgCAIAgGYAgCAIBwbc 2rTwtB69X3UG7izHRVHeTAPzh0p29WxlZqtVr30AG5V4Ko4D/cypY nbG2GlDDLh7e8v8AFI3uzCza8uA7gJ f43HTrYl1ej Huse9h6MYU7HzHa xnw9RqbC XVT8aX0YfqOBn2uDxcMVSVSPmujPHrUXTlZnVgNs1KVAUqL1Kb daXLIxTMCiqFYrY9kqSOHaM6zGxPYLFU6od64C1hSqgOF7NUtT ZRnUaCoCwIbjbXUAkQQz0rDTfw8YLGp8MQB4QDmelBB07NpA1A GtbXeL68N5gHOlh7yg Z/4gG7CYmopJp1Gp96Nk4dxEAmML0tx1OwXF1mF9ztnvbfq1z8jK yV4tXsWjZO9j6jhtq5qVOqWazgfbItcX4nuPynylKpipZ4Ocs0 b8 j1PQlCmnsreB3EseLHzJnO8RXemeT82TlguSMNSbiD53lZrELW WbzbJThysazTmDlLq/Vl7opXTza1ag9MUahS U6G297H0nt8FpRqRnKWuttWzmxMmrWIM9INoqgqZ6oQ3s/atpbUEm3Ea7p7qoQ3S r/ACcnaP8AljXgOn 0ADfEElSQbqpGm46jiCD5y S2zfq/uRm7iawntPxS/WLScfhKn5hreklKS5/z6EadCfwHtSoN9dRZO9TnHjqF/WTdkWRaNmdJ8HX qxFMn4Scrf0tYyyZFiXBkkCAZgCAIBiAfJvbltYg0MMp0ymqw7 ySifK1T5yGSj5PSkMlH3nZ2JSvSp1k3MoPgeIPeDceU/McVSlQrSpy5M9ynUvG6PG0tkU6y5aig21B3Mp5qRuMthcZVoTz U3YTyzVpFUx/QQ3umVx3nq382UFSfJZ9PR/qKFv70Gu9behxSwifyszhei7oLZaw/wDwf1ZgZ1/6/gv T9GZfpJ9x6HRsi5IrDmWSm3qKxM0jxvBS/z j/A/SVOhrr7BPM dOoPVVI9ZvDieEntUXrb3KvD1FyI3EbEcaAoe7OoPyYg k64VYT WSfgzJwkt0cbYKrRbM1NxodTdd/HNaXKnAoZdL2B3 PfpugHgJvuP3cbuF5IM5e7v13yGSj6r0TXNgEzAG2a1xfczWny lWThjKjT5/ZHpR1UfA99McTXp4QNRJGq5yu8JlPHgL2vL8MUM9pdNClTnYp/XWzPSqlbBiHz9o2BK3vVJLGwBAprv4AT6F4elJWcUcnazXMu3R PH1K HD1d9yM3xAcf08p8hjKMaNeVOL0077X5HdF3imVf2n0e1Sa/AelQaf6p6vAWss496MMTsiptbKVFYBb3sQ413XICkT6E4yMyZa rgMCCqtcXtfVT7wB3ASSD2eUAzaAayIB9/6AYzrdn4duITIf/rJT8lEmOxDLBJIMwBAEAxAPhXtwBGOB/wDgp28Mz/reQSihYYHfIJLP0X6S1MI1gM1Nj2kJtrzU8Dp58eFvL4jwunjI 66SWz/PVG9Gu4eB9J2X0nw1Ydmqqn4ahCN5E6HyM Qr8JxVBu8Lrqtf3O NaE ZMBr6gE Fj s86VOd9Vbyf4NFbqYepb3gF/Eyj9ZeODqy2i/RkOUVzMqC6kJlOhGjX1txtNIYKspK8WvFWIVSCd7m/6O3w ollwzEckR2kepr isw93Q8Oz6iTHh JteK pPaxWlzjq7DXgrITxQZD5lLXnVTq8Rw 2b6tfchypS3SZG4josGvdlb8dMA/1IVY ZnoQ/qDEw0qU7 q xjKhSe2hDY3ofbcGH4bVB8jlYeWaenQ/qDC1NJ3i /b1RjLDSXyu5DYnYlVbnKH4nKTm/mRrOPlPYhVhUjmg013amDi07NH0LZGz3GDpU0OU2Ute4sCbtbT frPmIVYutUqSV027eyfhod0rxaS5WJtqYtby8phKldIi5E1OjG FLZjQS/hYf0jSadribZVUY HoSaUAoAUAACwAFgByAnLKhLqWzFQ9pWBL4cMN6kgea3Hqqz0e DXp13F817GdbWB89oZDTcneUBTxzpf/SW38p9OjhZHtTPWD/pn0Yf5kkGwoYB41gBjAPsPscxObCVE CsfkyKfzDQiGXyWIMwBAEA58ZjUpC7m3IcT4CY1sRToxzTZenT lN2ij497YCK5pVQACFKWv2ioOYG3K7N8xOLBcQjipSUVouf7m9 bD9lFXep84wbW3z0jmJjD4UNqZBJuOzT9mLE3NlHZtThKtInMy Qw2xXNr kmwzE/srYlSmQ6MysOIJErKEZK0kSpNF72LtIv2Kos/A7g3hyPdOGWHUHpsaKVyUUAEjmbj9R vnMYqFNuL56r7r7lrt6mWaROokSkeC855Vi2U8EzGU4vdFrGqr h6be8im264BtM1Clyjbw09ibs3AzdSSVkVsNIeV8gMokZIC7MF ZSVJdSbnHtPZwrU2ptuPEcCNQZWEJ05qcd0TdNWKNU6AVFFlyk cNTe3AakCexHHx/yi0YOl0ZxVOhVdWzZDbJlto3G5Nx5fKarG0Xz jKdkziq9F64P1TW8P8AM1WIpPaS9SOzl0PNLo wP8SjUI7mAP5GWVWD5r1IyPobjsfC27eGxn8rIR/aJZTj1Iysuvsvw9NDiRRSoi/wvfYlif4nAqLesuirL1LFTMAQCL2ttYU7qmr8eS8vFuQ c4MZjoUFbn7eJ0UMO6mvIoPSjpCKC5mOeq/uqT5Zm7h67hYbvnKFKrxOq3JvIt317l/NPE9KpOGGhZblM2Tg62OquzPchSWY7r65F7rn5AGe9icRQwFGK tZXskvqzgpwnXm2yt43ClGOlrHUcQRvBndCopK6MZQcWd2zsZa 15oULJhscltYBJYXEJvgEvgccoOoEAla21EA4QCHxe0wd2h4W3 34SrSasyyZ34HpqmXLiAb/EoBv4jn4TzMRhZS XVd50RkiQXpThTuq27irf4nmVMHiF8qfqvuapow3SXDf 8Pkf8TjnhMbyi/WP5LpxPdPbtBt1Zfnb85hLD45f4y j 5N4nVSxyt7rq3gQfyMydXE0/njJeMSbJm8YiI8RezaHZnta06I45voVcDYKs6I4q 6K5T1nmqxEehGUZhLKrBkWM3ls65MWGaT2j6ixjPKOq q9BYdZJVZdF6DKYqVwAS1gALkncBxJmkamZ2UV6DKcHQrECt9I xA92pWCrpbs00VRx7zPfw8MkEjjqO7LLNzMzAOHa2N6tbL77bu 77xnLisQqML8zajSzy7im4vFKqtUc9lQWJ5gasx5k/vfPjMVVniKqpR3b v7Ht04qEczKXsJzWavja40ysFBAdAgF2V0sWAtYXFvtc572ISw 1OGGpfTR36p7Xvy1PPg 0k6kixdD8IEw4fKFasTUIG4BtUUdwW3zM8DjWIdTEZL3UNPPmz rwsFGF upAdOtk/xBVUWDix/GOfiPyM9Hg2MvT7NvVexTEUru5TamGZTun0UKyZwzotHpHYTZS Ri4HVh8Y43GTmRGVndT2jUPGMyJys7qGKdrCVc0SoM7qOAqvru H79e6c9TEwibww8mTlHoWN9aob/Cv/cf8T53F8elGTjTivP fc3hRiVHpngHw1fLSJFNlDLxI4EXPeL c9XhOLeKo3n8ydn7oxrxyvQrb16vF2 c9XKjnzM9UNq1F3tfxAMOCJzM2p0lcHWmGHMEqf1H5TJ2vZGqv a5ObN6UudKdV1Pwsf0NwZjUwlGr88E/IlTa2LHgemVQfWIrjmOy3 PSeZV4DQlrTvF q pdV3zLRsvblKuP4bdrip0b/fynh4vA4jCay1XVfzQ2hOM9jvesSCFazW0vrbvtxnPTry53LOB qVsQONJt 8MvhznbCrB839H CrijY9auNyUz/ADEa38DwufTvmsaia1f0RGVG3D16hPbRVFt4a vK1vHWXzr IhxOjPLqSIymc81g hFjpXZ6VFtWUMp y2oPHtDj4Ge5hMNlWee5yVKl9InZh8OlNctNFRR9lQFHyGk7zA 2QATbUwCobQxJcu/MhV7gdB6XPjPlsdis2afLl5bep69CllSiUrp/i8mFKjTO6r/L7x/tA85xcCpdpis75Jvz2NsdLLSsuZwVwU2ULD/0PtA2OcqxZMxJuAz7lCkm97AX9JSUuIb8 XdfeyXdu2 45LWoeRddjkNRpheFOnbwKKQf3yny OUo1pN82/c7YStFeBsxuCWohSot1Ya/oRyMxo1pU5KcNzTSSsUTamwK1AkqOtpcwLkD7y8PHdPqsJxClX Vm8sun4OWcHHvRGJSpNvBHhPTTmjJxgzfTwdI/aPylu1kR2UTtw CojiT /GV7SbLdnBEpgqVzlo0rt4XPjyEpOVl8TJWVbItuxtiFCKlY5nH ur9lO/vaebWqZtIrQiVRvQl3WeXUpRlo0QmfOvaS4PU5QN1XzAZQPLQz 1P6fWV1Fy0 5TEfKj51iXM mOMjalUkysiyJLZuDvpvmahqXc9Dsx AIAy6NpY8jzmrRmmdqsdeHKLEXOjC4xqTB1OoNwZWdOM4uMloy VJp3RcV21Tr9XXfD2dBdGD2tmtmHu6i lp4j4I8rhGo7PuOyGOcU1bRnpNvUkqNUFIg1B2x1vZPC4UrofC HwWbt/c27g8beKjbYwm1qYp9SqVCpub/AEhg6kEGwcDNrC4NLM5Oev8A2r/4WePvLPlV/DT0Og7bJy3psMo0PWmx1Hvdmx4ax/oay2dR iKLGWvaK1/mhHnp25RHFJBmr9Va5bQVCmYbuAv5zZcIgt5Mo8R3DH9JqtgXY DU9hRlDXBAJvc24794ndRwVKjrFa95jOq5H1sGdxziAIBxbZqZ aLW42X5nX0vOTG1MlCT8vU2oRzVEVquvZX8R/tP8AmfIY1vsWexT coHtLH8Gn3VP0/5nZ/T3 7Pw 5nxFfAvE17Lak2Aaq9V8lOi1JqasaaB8oALLf8Aiu5ZbE9kAWt pr04ntI41U4RV5NSTau7c7f8AFL1bOaDi6V2S3QjbiDCBqhANE CnUPw0xfq3P3QDa/ceU83jGCn p FaS1XjzXidGHnGVKzeqLugBF94M8KELvUs3YfRfhm/6aUloye16nDi9hUamtSipPMCx a2JmkK Nw kW7eq 5V5JHIOh2FOtnHg3 Z30eKYmS1a9DNpI78J0Wwy7qZb8TMfS9p2wxNeps/RFG7E3QwqoLKqoOQAHoJ0KjLeenuZuVz20zmlsgjhxeLVXSnqX qE5QN4Ue855KNBfmQOM5KsHZtGkddT5b0ux6VMSUQjJSUUl78v vH56eU9nhVDs6N3u9TOs7uxUsXS17p66OU4uoF90AsewNi4ioL qhC/EbgWkoq2WCvs lTTtPmY8eZ/QSQQONpp9gn9/8AEgHioNPKAbcFWZVyst9xta j3dfDRhBB6qVWuLXXyC dyYBP9Edh1cWauSoq9WUvmNz21toVuPsGAW1Ogb2s2IUc7Idd3 3hyk2Fzcvs/p2Aas1gb2VAoudSd51jKLm5PZ/hb9p6zC97FgAdLcFvu75OUi5bRJIEAQCL6RfVr Mf2tPL4s7UF4r7nVhP9zyISot1Hc49QV/MifL4hZ6MrctT0k7SKZ00whek43i2ZQRuZLluF9VZj/LNuD1FTqJvwfg9vRpepbExc6bX80PnQxbiiaF x1nWEcc XLqeVhun1/ZQdTtOdreV7njZnbKbtg7VfDVRUQAi2V0Puuh3qf3oZli8LDE0 3CXk afUtTqODuj630WxdD6ODhWLU1uerJu9MEk5Lb7DcBusBafF46h iIV/7q1el Uu/xfM9OnKE42RM7G2zh8SuahVV7bxuZTyZTqp7iJt2MqTyzVvH7P Z RnJEqs6oXRmz2DOiLKM93mym7bkWEmzYuRdLblJ6/UUb1WF87IL06dgTZ33ZibDKNdZm428S VqN2QW1C46xcITVrVSesrlgAiXNqSHcLA2Ft2p1Jm9HBSqNOe3 v/AD9kRKqkvsVcdDXGtSrRp LXI8AJ7EYWOWU7mwdGcEovVxL1O5FCj5m8toVuzswtCglvomCz NwdwajeV9B5TOdanHdl1SmzorbM2hVU5kIHHMQotyA/2lFiYN2QdOxuwfs1rn67EIncqmofmcoHrOmzMrk7hfZ1g1t1hq VfFso SAH1k2IuS9DorgUFhhaZ/EM/q14sLmvF9D8DUbO HW9gNCyiwAA0UgCwAGkWFzZS6LYNd1BfMsfzaLC5I4TBU6QtSR UHHKAL PPfJIN8AzAEAQBAEAiukmlNTwFVb/wAwZB6sJwcThnw0rctfQ3w0rVERNO2qniLefA/O0 TpVIqeWWz0PVmrq6I3amCLKSBd1bNY7sy8NeG8ec44t4es6c9F tfufM0hO6PlnSfYZoVTlHYe5X9VvzHqNedvsOF45YinZv4lv Tz8Zh zlmWzIZKXdPUOIldmVatN1aizK 4ZePd3 Ezq0oVI5Zq6LRm47F7wO1FDDE4nCAtZl k0QAWUHKc tiLjiRwsJ5OJ4R2kHCMnl6P7HTDEW3JbFbZ60KcHjadK28VaTE Ny7RYAeU4aXDKlG6lmfSz29zTtYPck9i42tlP0mvhWbN2TSawK 2HvBidb39JSph8SpLstFzzL2sg5QOXF4jFszZMbhaaXOXLTNV8 vC/asT5TspYarlWa7fdovYjPTXIxiNrUOpFGtUbEtbtNbq8xvftKv aA3aAWnTTwEm8039TN1bO8SIxW1ajU8lECjTFwEpjIOVtPyndD DwjrYxlUbepV0evROam537mJPrvt4GbldyRXbFNkL4iiAF3tZS pPIXym58TG5BWP/N C1IoVmfO1stguUGy5WZiALC/uE3vPOxNDE1KnwySj0/iX/tY6Kc4KO2pePZbso1KlbaL0 rNWy00uWyoAAxuQPeYX0AmEou0aWa Xd9enoaNqzfU j2uVHNh6an0BnTSheaMJu0WSM9M5hAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEA59o 4QVaT0ybZlIB5N9lvEGx8pWcVKLi9mSnZ3KphqjPa4sRcOPhdT lZfmD6T8/xeHlCt2T3XtyZ7dOalDMdtZbjMNTbtDmPiHeP3unTiaH6mkmvn X1M08r7iudL9mGrhaopgF8mZO9l7S28bWuOc4OG4l0MTFy0V7P z0NptzpuJ8hwmMDECopRyAbMPUcx4ek/RdjxXZlh2VRAYFmCgkKrk9lSb3YtuFgDa/2ivfJILiKOVcynq8qWVh2lGW XK2a2gY2Ac34C0kHLtnDC4FWi5GTM1dKSlr6faCrYdl7m54d8g EYVWkexncHeKishXeBbtHf kq435llK3ImMFgTUph/ouYFst9CCSwUWzNffpe1rnfM3TlfRminG2qLDsag1NXp1KIBbt m1gmVuyovpqCh0AtrxmsVZWMpO7IWvQKVDTUXJuVUb7AhWsN9t VN ZaQQc20aNCgpfGVALa9WpFz M3sokg b9IOkCYxairmphCvUqosjLezra1wbG YnWxGl7FexKVzv6B9DXxdUEgikp7bc/ujv/KctetlVluzaEOb2P0BhMOtNFRAAqgAAchOWnG2j3LSld3OnCoC xb4dB IjX5A28zO hBfMYVHyOydBkIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAV3b2E6pziV9w264cr aCt4AWDdwB4GeTxPAdslUh8y q6fg6sPWyPK9gh4ieDFuLujteqNdbD/aTzXmea8j3bvCUxODjiFmjpL3EZ5dGfDPaLsOpRrEISKTEugsB lJN2XdcEE6dxE k4ZiJ1KKjU aOj7 j8/c4sRTSldcys7O25XoMASSNxN7G3fvB8wZ6Whz2ZbsNt8KL2yht C1MlA9 ByEo3mIsRcmcN0sNrFiwN75qVOpe973NIqx3nfBNzc 2zUvnrsQfs9VVtYEkAAudBfnIB24XpAUTIKpy6e7hmDaMWADs guSd0aknLj mWHW5q1nY8mqpT032y4cZ7dxizFyJwvTs1aq4fCKKQqNlzinlW 7biwBNR7mwvcb40I3KttGpWrgU8QuaqlZ 0NLg2XJkA1sy3Db9SJVyLqJc h3s2qVSHxINOn8P2j4/D fhOOpX1yw1f8ANzdQS1kfZNnbPp0EFOkoVQLACUhSs7vciU7mx 6RZ1ynWx8AOZlJ4aVStGcXa17 ZHaZYtMkaVMKAo3D9knvnqpJKyOZu56kkCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCA IAgCAV3FbOagS1FS1HeUGrUuJKDeyfdGo4AjQeRjeH5n2lLfmu v7nVRr2 GRsoVFYAqQQdxBuD5zzIR1tszpbPGOwFOspSsiup4EXm8c0XeJ Fyk7T9luFclqVxf7BY5f8 s7aeMktJq/gYypJ7aFax3QjEUL9XgUf8A6dTQjgSGAsfC/jOyOMpPnbxMXQkR2H2NWYZq1F0NyMuU28b6k/vSdMakZK6ZlKm1yInpTs9gqIgYMWubAghQCNfM hiUkhGLZGbM2RiVqJVRapdGDA5WOoN7HuPLlM3UNVTJjD9BMRV dmp4VkVmJCsR2FJJC62JAvbdwmU8RCO7Lqk hcNi yiobde4UclF/9Tbv6TMXiW/kTf09y2RLdn0HYPQzC4bVKYLfEdT8z Q07oVKdT535L8kOol8pYcoGgmqpqKtFGeZvc8EknKgufRe9j m/wDOFBy0DaR1YahkG 5O9uZ/QchOmMVFWRk3c2yxAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIBHYzZQJL0 T1bk3Ol0c/fXn94WO7eNJhWw0Kur36mkKjicjO6fW0yo MdpD33Gqj8QHnOGWGnDvN1VTNyMCLggg7iNQfOVyk3M2lOzJuY akDvAMo6Md7E5meBhqZ yvyEmNNMObRsXDLwUfKaKhC qIdSXU2qs2jTitkZuTZ7E3RVjrBe288hqfly75dJ8irPYoMx7X ZHIe8fPcPK/iJooX3K5uh0qoAsNBNChmAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAg CAcz4CmbnIFJ3leySe8ra/nKSpxluiyk1sa/oBHu1D/MoP8AblmLw0eTLdqzycNU 4fMj0sbfOUlhZcmWVVc0aMLs90ZiEUZzc2bja1/d3zlw/D50pSd07u5rUxCmknyOjqKnJP6j/2zr7CRl2iPa4Z LKPAE tx U0VHqyrmbBhBxLHzsPktr c0VOKK5mbaaBRZQAOQFhLlT1AEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBA OHGbYoUmy1KgDcgCxHjYG3nLqm2r/dL3NI0pNX92l7nZRqqyhkIZSLgjUESrTTsykouLs9zxhsSlQEo 2YBip/EpsRJlFx3JnCUNJdL uxtlSogHitVVFLOQqgXJO4ASUnJ2RaMXJqMVqzgwW38NVDtTqq Qlsx1AF9BvE0lRmml16NP2NZYepFpWu30afsySmRgIB4rVVRSz kKoBJJ0AA3kyYpydluTGLk1GOrZitXVVLswCgXJO63OTGLk8q3 JjCUpZUtSNo9JcM6F6dTOA6obA6FzYb7ab/lNOwne2nPmnsr8jb9LUzZdNm909ld7XJDGYpKS5qhsLgbidWIA 3d5mUVmdkYxi5Oy/BukFRAEAQDnwWMSqGKX7Lshv8S77d0vKDja/NXLzpuFr80n6nRKFBAEAQBAEAQBAEAQBAPnzVKfXEYhajAM YIQD1vWE3e5F1y5bHdadyu4/A7bcn0tbS9tfU9RZpQ/tu22tm9ErW0TtZ3053uWro3lCVCn1RrMafLLpe3dmzTmqclzSO KtvGPNKz9X7KyKhXxdTIlJGKq9asSQ4p5rNoM50A/O87squ9PiUY8rvbXR R6eRXenxKENEk3tro/LwM4/E1jRpUzVc1VR3zLXUAqGIW7bqjdkjQysV8Tkk90rZU3t05JlYR OU4xa1Sccqb21bT2T7juYVMSe1XqplwiVOw1rvY6keMrNqknlS drZPTpqZ1WqMZZEv9yS2T0001Jiwr7PXrqmTPTW9Q8DcWJ8wLz GacMQ1TWqeiMKilTxbVJaqTsvPYreOxLtRq0ar0yaZpsKlG2V1 LBbPbxvbunTShlqRko5W7qz8N1fU7KFNQqwmo5W21lfhur6933 O9w4qVmp4ioy4eijoM2YOchsW5ganvmV7QjnVryd9Nbaehje1O CqJLNJqTsr2 H08iO2djcSi1Kwq5gaJY3rLUINx2wg1W1 M1mo5lGcXbMtbJK3S63ub1IwzqNSLSzLWySt0ut0/3NdNK5oVi1UlOrVyOuWo2YON4GqqdQRJTcakLxaebdpLToTGTj WpqUWnnWrikrc0rb93QtVbBU2wApmvZSq/xWYN2swOp3EZtLTkTqKtdL4ulvseenWWIul8V9rfbwK/icZUek9CoaRZKlG1WjazBiQDpoGE6YQUZqaVnaWj7o7 HidlKkoTjUUcran8L7ovXXWz7zfiesodfRFao6rUw7AubsMzXI vy0kU7TUZSSv8S26LQilaoqc5JX NbJbRutulzVj6zBq1YYp1qpiMtOln7LLcC2TfbXw0kwi7Quvgt q7Lv59S1ODtTTismW8nZd t7b9NTqTF1g5wjM YVzULXN oH8W1/HS3lM7R7Pte7L57X9NfExtDsu3ststv8Aq2v/AOOvicGy8fV65nV6mSrTrEBqq1DopYHKPcO7fNKlO1Np8rWdkl 5dTatSy0pKSvlcbPKkvJrdePidFPOEw6VMVURcQMz1C1rBV7NN WPujvO Ja1KiildbKy666c2J61aqhFZo/KrLrq7c36k30LQCjUAYsBXcBibkjSxJG 858VfNHNvlRyY7Nnjm3yq/In5zHEIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIBy4nZ1Goc1SmrHmRrAubMRhEemab DsEZSBppyFt0lNp3RMZOLutzmOxsP1S0TSQ013KRex53Ot G23d7hybd29RW2JhnVVahTIQWUFdw5Dui7F3udCYOmNQijshNB 9gbl8O6QQGwVM0 qKKadrZLdm3K0A0Udj4dUamtFAje8uUWbx5ybktt6m/D4KnT9xFW4Cmw3qNwPcJBFzThdkYemWNOiilhZrKBccQe6Lk3Z jD7Gw6BlSiihxZgFFmHIjlFw3c2f HUeq6nq16u1sluzbfui5F Z4obIw6LkSiirmDWCj3hqD4iLk3b1NtTA0mJLU1JbLckb8uq38 IIODZ2waaVKlV1R6jVGZWtqqncLnz c0nUckl0VjWpVc1FPkre/5N H2cRiKldyCWUIgt7qDeDzJMhzvFR6CVVumocld LZ6obGw6MWSjTViCCQovY7x5ylzO7NlfZ1F6YpvSRkFrKRoLbr coIvzNmDwlOkuSkiovJRYXO AboAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIAg CAIAgCAIAgCAIAgCAIB//Z

Ray Selinger
04-18-2024, 12:35 PM
When I use my RO, I wear anti-vibration gloves. No sense in getting white finger., that's what loggers call it from the chainsaws.