PDA

View Full Version : FWW Digital access cost

Al Weber
04-09-2024, 4:52 PM
I just realized my digital access to the Fine Woodworking site expired in February. Although I didn't use it a lot, I enjoyed being able to find older articles on line and occasionally look at the forums. I think I paid about $40/year the last time I subscribed but. now it is $99/ yr for what they call Unlimited. I'm sure this is a result of the new ownership and that magazine prices will soon increase also but I'm not buying into $99/yr for digital access. I hope they maintain the quality of the hard copy for a reasonable cos but if not , that may be the end of my print subscription also.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-09-2024, 4:57 PM
That does include the printed subscription too, IIRC. I find it, the videos and access to their previously published magazines invaluable. I paid the $99.

Steve Wurster
04-09-2024, 10:01 PM
I have the digital access subscription (so no printed magazine for me) and just got an automatic renewal email. The cost is $34.95 for the year.

Thomas McCurnin
04-10-2024, 1:56 AM
I paid for a few years, but basically went back 20 years and copied every article that was remotely interesting and organized them by subject matter. That process took me weeks to complete.