PDA

View Full Version : Hay Hows Everyone Doing With There (IT) Who's IN.

Bill Stevener
02-06-2006, 9:05 PM
Just wondering who is all in the it contest.

I finished up on my turning parts, have the finish on. Wired in 22 lights this evening, gluing things up. Have to test the air compressor. Pipe lines are in. Going for some high voltage and low hydrostatic testing later this evening. When assembled it will take two or three days to culture, then if all goes well it may work.:eek:

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Keith Burns
02-06-2006, 9:12 PM
I ain't tellin'. Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Jim Dunn
02-06-2006, 9:27 PM
As Curly says "NOOOOOOOOT ME"

Mike Ramsey
02-06-2006, 9:43 PM
Would like to try doing this but I can't think of an IT project to save my
life!!! I'll keep straining the upper blood vessels & hope to think
of something...

Bob Noles
02-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I got season tickets on the 50 yard line for this one :p

David Fried
02-06-2006, 10:02 PM
Would like to try doing this but I can't think of an IT project to save my
life!!! I'll keep straining the upper blood vessels & hope to think
of something...

Nice to know I'm not alone! Still working on ideas .. have a few but still not sure. You mean folks have actually started????

Dave Fried

John Hart
02-06-2006, 10:44 PM
If it's any help....just take a look around the room or walk through a store. Look at things with new eyes and say, "hmmmm...I bet I could make one of those things outta wood!"

....Although...it won't work if you're looking at towels or underwear.;)

Jim Dunn
02-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Last time I looked at some(thing) with new eyes it was at the mall, my wife slapped me. I don't loooooook around much any more with out winceing:) I may give it a try but it won't be much to look at.

Bruce Shiverdecker
02-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey Bill.........................It's only 1/2" diameter and 3/4" high, too.

RIGHT!?!

Bruce

Gary Max
02-07-2006, 4:26 AM
Spent most of last week working on mine. I am getting closer if I do not break it. It's one of those things I always wanted to make but just never had the time. I am going to make the final part today and then start working on putting it together.

Gary Max
02-07-2006, 4:51 PM
The turning part is done---- next plumbing and wiring.
Luckly I have all the hardware on hand.
Then put it together--- I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Dennis Peacock
02-07-2006, 5:00 PM
Last time I looked at some(thing) with new eyes it was at the mall, my wife slapped me. I don't loooooook around much any more with out winceing:) I may give it a try but it won't be much to look at.

Jim,

I don't think turning a Thong Bikini would be such a good idea. :p :rolleyes: :D