PDA

View Full Version : Newby here - what a great site!

Patrick OBrien
02-06-2006, 7:54 PM
Wish I would have found this site a year ago. What a wealth of information and nice people. Looking in a Woodworkers Forum for laser information was obviously my LAST choice.
I may be slow.........

Ken Fitzgerald
02-06-2006, 8:21 PM
Patrick....Welcome to the Creek! Wade right in the water's fine! I don't do that Star Wars Stuff but a number of our members do. We have our own Photo Cops. Big rule......it's not a Gloat unless it's accompanied by a photo!
Again.....Welcome to the Creek!

John Bailey
02-06-2006, 8:58 PM
Patrick, welcome to the Creek. You've got us figured out already. This is the best.

John

Keith Outten
02-06-2006, 9:40 PM
Welcome Patrick,

I know that at first the thought of woodworkers and laser engravers doesn't seem to fit but in fact it makes perfect sense. To many of us a Laser is just another shop tool that can add another level to our woodworking projects. About three years ago when I saw my first laser engraver I just knew that the woodworking community would be a whole new market for engravers. What could be better than a laser engraver with a complete woodworking shop behind it, the possibilities are endless. To us a beam of light is just another kind of sawblade...

Welcome to SawMill Creek and our Laser Woodworking Forum :)

Kevin Huffman
02-07-2006, 1:29 PM
Welcome to the Creek Patrick,

Where the water is great and the people are too. There is tons of information to be had here.