PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi CB75f bandsaw - resaw

Chris Pyle
03-05-2024, 1:38 PM
I've determined I have too many tools in my space so I'm selling my lovely little CB75f resaw bandsaw.

It has a newer Stellite-tipped blade (3 inches wide).
It has a new, unopened stellite-tipped blade ( 3 inches wide, $170+ new)
It has the additional Hitachi guides for running smaller blades ($170+)

It has a single phase motor that was swapped into it before I took ownership, it has never bogged down on me, even when resawing 12+" material.

This has a really nice tension gauge on back to get proper tension and it is a stout powerhouse. If i hadn't added some larger bandsaws, I wouldn't be looking to get rid of it.

$1200

I'm in Southern Indiana

Jay Houghton
03-05-2024, 5:45 PM
I've often wondered about that saw and the Makita version. From what I hear thank God the motor has been swapped for a single phase! If you were a little closer I might bite on it just because....there aren't many out there so if someone is looking they'll find you.
Jay

Chris Pyle
03-06-2024, 6:49 AM
I've often wondered about that saw and the Makita version. From what I hear thank God the motor has been swapped for a single phase! If you were a little closer I might bite on it just because....there aren't many out there so if someone is looking they'll find you.
Jay

Thanks Jay. I heard the stock motors were some screamers. It's certainly a nice saw and with $340+ of extras with the guides and bandsaw blades, a buyer could view it as buying a bandsaw for $800 and getting the other items at cost (the lowest cost they'll find on these items).

Carroll Courtney
03-06-2024, 2:57 PM
I look at one few years ago, I still have nightmares not buying it. That beast here would do some serious book matching

Andrew Hughes
03-06-2024, 9:29 PM
Is it weird that I like the keep hands clear sticker and want to put it on a hat. :)
I think my friend Rick Potter has one of those saws they are very neat.
Good Luck

Mark McClurg
03-08-2024, 10:43 AM
If you were only closer - or if it fit in a medium sized flat rate shipping box :)