PDA

View Full Version : Apple cancels its electric car program.

dennis thompson
02-28-2024, 4:01 PM
It’s being reported that “ after ten years and billions of dollars” Apple has cancelled its electric car program. From what I understand it was also to be a self driving car.
Apparently they are turning their attention and capital expenditures to artificial intelligence.

Pat Germain
02-28-2024, 5:12 PM
It’s being reported that “ after ten years and billions of dollars” Apple has cancelled its electric car program. From what I understand it was also to be a self driving car.
Apparently they are turning their attention and capital expenditures to artificial intelligence.

From self-driving cars to AI.

Translation: From one big, overblown nothing burger to another.

Bill Dufour
03-02-2024, 11:14 PM
Seems to me that self driving cars is AI.
Bill D

Earl McLain
03-03-2024, 7:25 AM
Could it be that Apple cancelled the car project when they discovered that it needed Windows?? :D

Pat Germain
03-03-2024, 9:44 AM
Could it be that Apple cancelled the car project when they discovered that it needed Windows?? :D

Where is the "Like" button?

Bill Dufour
03-06-2024, 11:05 AM
I wish Amazon and Zoro used intelligence in their search engines. As I put in more limiters to find and buy a specific item I get more, not less, results.
This morning I am looking to buy some 5/16 all thread rod. I ad -1/2 and the results double. Put in " fully threaded rod" in quotes and results multiply by 5!
Bill D