PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy to Work For RIP

Dave Fritz
02-16-2024, 9:28 AM
https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-moore-bobs-red-mill-founder-employee-owned-company-2024-2

Excellent products, hope the standards remain.

Lamar Keeney
02-16-2024, 11:18 AM
Another one that's enjoyed their products for a long time. May he rest in peace and the business stays strong.

Patty Hann
02-16-2024, 12:38 PM
Got a sack of his Flaxseed Meal sitting in the fridge :)

Brian Runau
02-16-2024, 12:49 PM
Man, what an example for all of us. Brian

Jim Koepke
02-16-2024, 4:31 PM
Bob's Red Mill is the only source I can find for Buckwheat pancake mix.

I also love their Steel Cut Oats. Costco carries a 7 pound bag that is quick cooking. They used to carry the slow cooking with the story of them winning the "Golden Spurtle" in an oatmeal cook off contest printed on the package.

jtk

roger wiegand
02-16-2024, 7:17 PM
The slow cook ones are the only ones I buy. I put them in our "every day" bread, along with the cracked wheat (Bulgar)

Bob's Red Mill is the only source I can find for Buckwheat pancake mix.

I also love their Steel Cut Oats. Costco carries a 7 pound bag that is quick cooking. They used to carry the slow cooking with the story of them winning the "Golden Spurtle" in an oatmeal cook off contest printed on the package.

jtk

Jim Koepke
02-17-2024, 12:11 AM
The slow cook ones are the only ones I buy. I put them in our "every day" bread, along with the cracked wheat (Bulgar)

I like the slow cook ones better but the local store ran out for a while. Last few times at Costco they had the large bags. The savings are way too good to not take home. I'm not that picky, a handful of dried blueberries and heavy dash of cinnamon and it is still pretty good eatin'.

jtk