PDA

View Full Version : My head is sad

Mark J Bachler
02-06-2006, 7:36 AM
The lake ate my Sawmill Creek hat last summer. Isn't it time for another order to go in. sniff sniff. This head needs a hat.

Keith Outten
02-06-2006, 8:45 AM
Mark,

You Bet!

We will be placing an order for two more boxes of the blue denim hats today. We have about a dozen of the beige/blue structured hats on hand now if you want to order one of them. It should be about two weeks for the next shipment of hats to arrive.

We hope that we can get a feel for how many hats we will need per month soon so we can keep an inventory handy.

John Miliunas
02-06-2006, 9:25 AM
Mark,

You Bet!

We will be placing an order for two more boxes of the blue denim hats today. We have about a dozen of the beige/blue structured hats on hand now if you want to order one of them. It should be about two weeks for the next shipment of hats to arrive.

We hope that we can get a feel for how many hats we will need per month soon so we can keep an inventory handy.

OK, but where's the thermo coffee mugs, calendars, windbreakers, etc...????? :D (How many times I gotta' tell ya??? I don't do hats!!!):rolleyes: :D :cool:

Jim Becker
02-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Yes, your had does seem to be missing!!
------

Good opportunity for a "stern" avitar, too...

Bart Leetch
02-06-2006, 12:01 PM
OK, but where's the thermo coffee mugs, calendars, windbreakers, etc...????? :D (How many times I gotta' tell ya??? I don't do hats!!!):rolleyes: :D :cool:

Yo older hairy head you need to do a spinny head avatar so we can be sure you have as much hair as your avatar now portrays. I know I know but I think you'd look real funny or is that strange with a thermo coffee mug or calendar or windbreaker on your head.:eek: :D And it wouldn't do anything for your looks either. Ya know you gotta keep up appearances.

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
02-06-2006, 12:11 PM
What do the hats cost, and would you ship one to Japan?

Cheers!

John Miliunas
02-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Yo older hairy head you need to do a spinny head avatar so we can be sure you have as much hair as your avatar now portrays. I know I know but I think you'd look real funny or is that strange with a thermo coffee mug or calendar or windbreaker on your head.:eek: :D And it wouldn't do anything for your looks either. Ya know you gotta keep up appearances.

Actually, my hair in back is quite a bit longer than what you see up front! It's my "winter growth", you know! :D Helps keep the back 'o da neck warm and normal folks can't see how red it is! :D :cool:

Keith Outten
02-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Stu,

Here is the link to the SMC Hats thread;

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=29555

Send Jackie a Private Message concerning shipping to Japan. I would guess there would be some postage, she can check it our for you.

John Miliunas
02-06-2006, 12:27 PM
How about a nice SS mug laser engraved with the SMC logo????:D :cool:

Bart Leetch
02-06-2006, 4:00 PM

That would be cool with SS inside & out & a nice tight lid then John wouldn't be able to get his head in it.:eek: :D ;) :D

Jim Becker
02-06-2006, 5:46 PM
Actually, my hair in back is quite a bit longer than what you see up front! It's my "winter growth", you know! Helps keep the back 'o da neck warm...

I resemble that remark...but the major change over the years is that more and more of it is farther and farther back...lol! :D

Steve Ash
02-06-2006, 6:12 PM

Good idea...one like this to match my car....

Keith Outten
02-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Steve,

I remember that emblem well, my cousin had a 67 Chevelle SS that was just awesome. Takes me back........

John,

I engraved two Stainless Steel travel cups last year, they are realy nice. The problem is that the CerMark engraving material for Stainless is really pricey and has to be sprayed on using an air brush. The base material needs to be bead blasted before engraving so the process is time consuming. The company that we order hats from can provide coffee cups, jackets and a host of other goodies. Jackie and I just need to go over their catalogs and select something that we think everyone will approve of...not an easy task :)

We will move this from the back to the front burner shortly.

Keith