PDA

View Full Version : Nice Forum.

John Lannon
02-06-2006, 5:16 AM
I mostly lurk in the shadows here without much to say. I,m still putting my shop together from last year. ( life gets in the way :( ). But I just want to say that..... this is really a NICE forum. Its refreshing to see all of the polite replies, friendly banter, and honest help you all hand out to each other.

John Bailey
02-06-2006, 5:18 AM
Thanks John for the good words. That's why the site was set up the way it is. We like it that way. Feel free to post more often, and we'd love to see the progress on your shop.

John

lou sansone
02-06-2006, 7:45 AM
welcome to the creek - we try to be nice

lou

Karl Laustrup
02-06-2006, 8:41 AM
welcome to the creek - we try to be nice

lou

And mostly succeed, too. :)

Welcome and don't be a stranger to posting.

Karl

Frank Pellow
02-06-2006, 8:47 AM
It is nice, isn't it John. Welcome!

John Miliunas
02-06-2006, 9:19 AM
It's gotta' be a pretty nice place if they let me hang around here as long as they have! :rolleyes: :D Welcome to the Creek John! Come often, stay long and don't forget that we really, really like pics!!!:D :cool:

Tyler Howell
02-06-2006, 9:36 AM
I'm not nice :mad: , stop calling me that:mad: .
Where's your pictures???:mad: Show me!!!!!:mad:
Welcome John:D :p

Mark Singer
02-06-2006, 9:39 AM
Welcome....we are all lurkers...some are more active lurkers than others.....take John M. ....threre is one active lurker...I just lurk between dumb things I am thinking to post:confused:

Ken Fitzgerald
02-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the Creek John! Neat place to trade information or get an opinion!

Joe Blankshain
02-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the one of the best sites on the internet. Lively conversation and plenty of useful information to go around. Lurking is ok, but input is appreciated.

Bob Oehler
02-06-2006, 10:31 AM
this is a great place to learn things and teach things as well. All of the people here are great. One word of warning if at all possible do not post a gloat or project anouncment with out pictures.
The people here love to see pictures :rolleyes:
My self included:D

I made that mistake once and the picture police were all over me:eek:

Realy this is a great groupe and you will have a wonderful time here.

Enjoy
Bob Oehler

Ken Salisbury
02-07-2006, 11:47 AM
.... this is really a NICE forum. Its refreshing to see all of the polite replies, friendly banter, and honest help you all hand out to each other.

Like that old Chinese philosopher once said:

"YOU CALL, WE HAUL, THATS ALL"

http://oldrebelworkshop.com/smiley2.gif
http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/moderator.gif

John Miliunas
02-07-2006, 11:59 AM
.....take John M. ....

Won't work, Mark. Jill's been trying to get somebody to "take me" for years! :rolleyes: Afraid she's stuck with me! :D :cool:

David Duke
02-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Welcom to the Creek John!! As has already been noted, this is a verrry visual site.......WE LIKE PICTURES!!!!

Bob Noles
02-07-2006, 12:37 PM
John,

The only thing that makes this forum nice are the people who participate. Glad you have decided to become a participant. :)

Welcome aboard!

Byron Trantham
02-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome aboard! I think you will enjoy it.