PDA

View Full Version : Sawzall Wire Brush

Keith Outten
01-27-2024, 10:51 AM
I found this on the Net a few days ago and purchased it from Lowes.
It fits any Sawzall and works great for a multitude of jobs like loose paint and rust removal.
Only ten bucks!

Rich Engelhardt
01-27-2024, 11:54 AM
I'm glad that it worked for you.
I see them all the time in Lowes and wondered if they were worth it or not.

Ron Selzer
01-27-2024, 1:02 PM
work a lot better than a hand brush
Ron

Dan Friedrichs
01-27-2024, 2:00 PM
That looks pretty cool. Cleaning grill grates, etc?

Dan Barber
01-27-2024, 2:29 PM
That looks pretty cool. Cleaning grill grates, etc?

Negative to cleaning grill grates with anything the resembles a wire brush. Too many opportunities to ingest a stray wire. Much better products available today to not need a brush anywhere near a grill.

Jim Becker
01-27-2024, 7:55 PM
"Sawzall" attachments are really kicking things up. That brush is neat. I also like the rattle paint can and adhesive tube shaker that's on the market.

Dave Zellers
01-27-2024, 8:54 PM
"Sawzall" attachments are really kicking things up. That brush is neat. I also like the rattle paint can and adhesive tube shaker that's on the market.

These all sound awesome. Now somebody needs to design a universal holder that can shake anything up!

Dave Zellers
01-27-2024, 9:00 PM
I suppose you could just epoxy a brush to an old blade.

Jerome Stanek
01-28-2024, 7:11 AM
These all sound awesome. Now somebody needs to design a universal holder that can shake anything up!

They did it's called a wood workers forum

Maurice Mcmurry
01-28-2024, 7:30 AM
I accidentally bought a Super Sawzall and hate it for remodeling. The stroke is too long and violent for plunge cuts and tricky blade tip only cuts. I am going to try making a lapping attachment for it.

Keith Outten
01-28-2024, 8:59 AM
Here is the scouring pad for the Sawzall for cleaning grills and such. Scroll down the page.

https://bettertoolz.com/reciprocating-saws-attachments/

Tom Bender
02-02-2024, 5:28 PM
This is great! wire brushing is such an onerous job, like sanding. This brush and the ROS should go in some kind of hall of fame.

Justin Rapp
02-03-2024, 9:58 AM
Negative to cleaning grill grates with anything the resembles a wire brush. Too many opportunities to ingest a stray wire. Much better products available today to not need a brush anywhere near a grill.

The actual only product you need to clean a grill, unless it's a charcoal grill, is heavy duty tin foil. Just like a self cleaning oven idea, but for a grill, you lay the tin foil over the grate and set the grill to high for about 15 minutes. Everything on your grill grates is burned off!!