PDA

View Full Version : KC Woodworking sites?

Matt Meiser
07-25-2003, 12:30 PM
I will be traveling to Kansas City next week on business for the second time this year. I'll be staying in Independence, near the mall, but driving out to Concordia every day. Last time, I had others with me, but I'll be travelling alone this time. Don't know if I'll be making it back to KC in time each day, but are there any woodworking sights in the area I should try to see?

I noticed Sharp Tools USA is in Grain Valley, which I remember being on the way. Do they have a showroom?

Bobby Hatfield
07-25-2003, 6:26 PM
I will be traveling to Kansas City next week on business for the second time this year. I'll be staying in Independence, near the mall, but driving out to Concordia every day. Last time, I had others with me, but I'll be travelling alone this time. Don't know if I'll be making it back to KC in time each day, but are there any woodworking sights in the area I should try to see?

I noticed Sharp Tools USA is in Grain Valley, which I remember being on the way. Do they have a showroom?

Matt check out Woodmaster Tools Inc at 1431 N. Topping Ave. I understand they have facilities in an underground mine tunnel and tours are available.