PDA

View Full Version : Body Count for 5 Barns Picnic

Bill Grumbine
07-25-2003, 10:58 AM
Good morning all

Since my posting yesterday, I have received a number of new interest emails and a number of RSVPs from people. The number is hovering right around 100! Yes, we are going to have one big woodworking picnic here!

If you have already responded to me telling me you are coming, THANK YOU very much. If you written telling me you are thinking of coming, but have not RSVPed yet, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible so we can plan for the appropriate amount of food.

I am not going to take the time to type all the names, but suffice to say we have regular posters, lurkers, wives, husbands, children, GRANDchildren, friends of forum members, from as close as just down the road a bit to people as far away as Georgia, Indiana and Maine.

People are coming from PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD, ME, IN, VA, NC, SC, and GA. That list may grow, and even become international as responses come in. We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Bill

Ken Salisbury
07-25-2003, 11:08 AM
Good morning all

from as close as just down the road a bit to people as far away as Georgia, Indiana and Maine.

People are coming from PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD, ME, IN, VA, NC, SC, and GA.
Bill

I see you left out the Great State Alabama -- On Purpose ???

Tom Sweeney
07-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Man this is gonna be fun Bill! - Can't wait :cool: :D

Noah Alkinburgh
07-25-2003, 11:17 AM
I see you left out the Great State Alabama -- On Purpose ???

Alabama is a state? Do you speak a English there? I think that is what he meant by "international" :D

Noah

Jason Roehl
07-25-2003, 6:15 PM
People are coming from PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD, ME, IN, VA, NC, SC, and GA. That list may grow, and even become international as responses come in. We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Bill

Yeppers. This'ere Hoosier's a-comin'!!!

It's 665 miles to Kutztown, we've got a full tank of gas, half a case of beer, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

Hmmm...not quite the same ring as the original...

Tom Sweeney
07-25-2003, 9:09 PM
Yeppers. This'ere Hoosier's a-comin'!!!

It's 665 miles to Kutztown, we've got a full tank of gas, half a case of beer, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

Hmmm...not quite the same ring as the original...

I haven't heard that one in a while :cool:

I hope it's that good Herr Roehl (?) beer & it's a full case :-) Don't let Ken drink it all before I get there Friday night ;)

Jason Roehl
07-25-2003, 10:18 PM
I haven't heard that one in a while :cool:

I hope it's that good Herr Roehl (?) beer & it's a full case :-) Don't let Ken drink it all before I get there Friday night ;)

I'll bring what I have...I think it's around a case. Certainly not enough for everyone, but not all of them are spoken for, yet.

And it is the dark porter---meal in a glass.