PDA

View Full Version : I do not like new format

Allen Bookout
02-05-2006, 12:33 PM
I do not know how others feel but I do not like the new way that the treads are set up. Replys are not in order and if you pull up the tread some of the post are hidden and you have to go to the box at the top and try to sift through it. It is a pain to me.

Is there a way to see what other members think about it and if most do not like the new set up is there a way to go back to the old system?

Allen

Matt Meiser
02-05-2006, 12:34 PM
I think that is a setting in your user control panel. I'm still seeing threads show up the same way as when I joined SMC years ago.

Allen Bookout
02-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks Matt, I will give it a shot. Allen

tod evans
02-05-2006, 12:42 PM
allen, mine did the same thing a few days ago, somehow it switched itself to "hybrid" mode, try switching it back......02 tod

Allen Bookout
02-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks Tod, You guys are right. Mine still showed my origional setting so I changed my thread display mode to something else, saved it and then went back and changed it back to the origional linear and it works like it used to.

Thanks again to Tod and Matt!!! Allen

John Bailey
02-05-2006, 1:48 PM
I had exactly the same question a couple of months ago. I got the same replies. The fix worked. "Ask and ye shall receive," around here.

John