PDA

View Full Version : MFT table used price

David Gutierrez
01-04-2024, 11:25 AM
Looking to sell my MFT table and was wondering what you all thought a fair price for a used MFT table? it is in good condition but not perfect. it has been used so it has a couple of kerfs in the top and a ding in the rail. the ding in the rail does not affect cut quality.

Mark Katz
01-04-2024, 12:02 PM
You didn't specify whether this is a current model MFT/3 or an older MFT 800 or MFT 1080. Also whether this is the basic model (just the table) or the full model with the rail hinge and fence.

The current Basic model lists for $700 and the full model for $800. If it's in pretty good shape, as you sy it is, I would start at 75% of new cost and work down from there.

f it happens to be one of the older models, I would find a needy woodworker and gift it to them.

Michael Burnside
01-04-2024, 12:31 PM
You didn't specify whether this is a current model MFT/3 or an older MFT 800 or MFT 1080. Also whether this is the basic model (just the table) or the full model with the rail hinge and fence.

The current Basic model lists for $700 and the full model for $800. If it's in pretty good shape, as you sy it is, I would start at 75% of new cost and work down from there.

f it happens to be one of the older models, I would find a needy woodworker and gift it to them.

I sold mine for 350. It was in pretty good shape, latest model. The person I sold it to was a new-ish wood worker and I was happy to give him a deal on it.

David Gutierrez
01-05-2024, 12:54 PM
Not sure what model but it is a least 5 years old and i intend includes rail ,hinge, fence etc..

Jim Reffner
01-05-2024, 3:26 PM
PM Dave Sabo. From reading Mr. Sabo's post(s) he is knowledgeable on the Festool line and will be able to price accordingly.