PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments......Update

Dennis Peacock
01-02-2024, 12:09 PM
2 Jan 2024
Greetings,
Happy New Year - 2024 to each of you!

I've been out with work and Rod Sheridan has graciously volunteered to continue the Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishment weekly posts.
Life has change a lot for me and my work/family. I am needing this break for now and I hope that I can participate on this regular posting from time to time.

Best of weeks to you all!!!

Jim Becker
01-02-2024, 5:00 PM
No worries, Dennis...Rod's doing a fine job! Family always comes first. I do hope you get a little shop time to, um...clear out the cobwebs...and make some nice things for us to see. :)

Ken Fitzgerald
01-02-2024, 5:08 PM
Keep in touch Bibs! Tale care of the personal things that matter!

Benjimin Young
01-02-2024, 6:05 PM
I love you avatar, my lifetime hero.

Rod Sheridan
01-03-2024, 10:23 AM
2 Jan 2024
Greetings,
Happy New Year - 2024 to each of you!

I've been out with work and Rod Sheridan has graciously volunteered to continue the Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishment weekly posts.
Life has change a lot for me and my work/family. I am needing this break for now and I hope that I can participate on this regular posting from time to time.

Best of weeks to you all!!!

Thanks Dennis, take care of yourself, and enjoy some shop time.

Whenever you’re ready to take up the reins again, just let me know, I will however be sad to lose the sizeable remuneration and prestige this position affords me.😉

Regards, Rod

Ken Fitzgerald
01-03-2024, 2:06 PM
Thanks Dennis, take care of yourself, and enjoy some shop time.

Whenever you’re ready to take up the reins again, just let me know, I will however be sad to lose the sizeable remuneration and prestige this position affords me.😉

Regards, Rod

They made me give up the keys to the private jet and the yacht when I asked to be removed as a Moderator. Is that what they are doing to you too, Rod?:confused::eek::rolleyes::D

Rod Sheridan
01-03-2024, 4:27 PM
They made me give up the keys to the private jet and the yacht when I asked to be removed as a Moderator. Is that what they are doing to you too, Rod?:confused::eek::rolleyes::D

Even worse Ken, they’re taking my red stapler as well.

Regards, Rod

Ken Fitzgerald
01-03-2024, 4:36 PM
even worse ken, they’re taking my red stapler as well.

Regards, rod

That's cold! :eek:;):D:D:D:D

Dennis Peacock
01-04-2024, 4:09 PM
You boys better not make me stop this car!! :D