PDA

View Full Version : creeker visit

tod evans
02-04-2006, 3:33 PM
dennis and mark stopped by earlier today. we shot the breeze for a few hours, they got to meet the family and tour the mess.....thanks for coming guys! .02 tod

Andy Hoyt
02-04-2006, 3:46 PM
I wish I could say, "Cool!" but my neck hurts too much from leaning over sideways.

tod evans
02-04-2006, 3:53 PM
sorry, didn`t even look before i stuck `em on here here`s turned right side up.....02 tod

Richard Wolf
02-04-2006, 4:01 PM
Great, glad you got them turned around. Now all you have left is to fix your caps shift key.:D

Richard

tod evans
02-04-2006, 4:03 PM
Great, glad you got them turned around. Now all you have left is to fix your caps shift key.:D

Richard

richard if you ever watched me type you`d be rolling on the ground laughing! i`m serious when i say i type one fingered....02 tod

Richard Wolf
02-04-2006, 4:14 PM
Hard to believe a man of your skill can't get two fingers going! Nice looking pups also.

Richard

Jim Becker
02-04-2006, 4:22 PM
Well, that looks like a fine time!!

Free bonus avitar attached...

Jim Dunn
02-04-2006, 4:58 PM
And a good time was had by all! Great looking pics.

tod evans
02-04-2006, 5:24 PM
Well, that looks like a fine time!!

Free bonus avitar attached...

i might be wise to leave the one where the work and dog are prominent, there`s a reason i avoid mirrors! ....02 tod

Mike Evertsen
02-04-2006, 5:39 PM
those are some nice horses

Jim Becker
02-04-2006, 5:43 PM
i might be wise to leave the one where the work and dog are prominent, there`s a reason i avoid mirrors! ....02 tod
I don't know, Tod...you really look like you're a man who knows what he is doing... ;) ...and with that last name, it's a requirement. (Same as Dr. SWMBO's last name)

Mark Cothren
02-04-2006, 6:39 PM
Well I won't speak for Dennis - I'll let him do that for himself - but I had a great time! And lemme tell you something, that is some SERIOUS dog flesh!!!! I sat in the car until Tod came out and had the dogs waggin' their tails...:eek:

Tod shared a wealth of knowledge with us in a short time. Just wish I'd have recorded it all so I could listen again...:D

Impressive tools, very impressive work, even more impressive knowledge, and a great family!

Thanks for opening your shop to us, Tod! Looking forward to the next time.

Mark

tod evans
02-04-2006, 6:42 PM
ya`ll are welcome any time!

Ken Fitzgerald
02-04-2006, 7:03 PM
Looks like a great time! I'm envious!

Mark Singer
02-04-2006, 7:05 PM
I wish I could say, "Cool!" but my neck hurts too much from leaning over sideways.
Tod is using epoxy again:rolleyes:

Mark Singer
02-04-2006, 7:09 PM
Well I won't speak for Dennis - I'll let him do that for himself - but I had a great time! And lemme tell you something, that is some SERIOUS dog flesh!!!! I sat in the car until Tod came out and had the dogs waggin' their tails...:eek:

Tod shared a wealth of knowledge with us in a short time. Just wish I'd have recorded it all so I could listen again...:D

Impressive tools, very impressive work, even more impressive knowledge, and a great family!

Thanks for opening your shop to us, Tod! Looking forward to the next time.

Mark

Quite a bit more in Tod than that .02 he keeps bringin up!

Keith Burns
02-04-2006, 7:18 PM
Looks like ya'all had a good time. Nice looking shop Tod. If you don't mind where in the Ozarks are you located? If you do mind just tell me to butt out....just don't send the dogs:D

Tyler Howell
02-04-2006, 7:34 PM
Mark you don't look like you're having a good time!!! Which one is Rosco??

Corey Hallagan
02-04-2006, 8:23 PM
Looks like a good time and some great pics!

Corey

Mark Cothren
02-04-2006, 8:29 PM
Mark you don't look like you're having a good time!!! Which one is Rosco??

Well lemme tell you something... everything was cool after the dogs settled down... until the big one kept lickin' his lips when he was lookin' at my thigh... that was about the same time that Tod says, "They don't eat much dry feed - they prefer meat".......:eek:

Like I said while we were up there... the deer we kill down here in Central Arkyville ain't as big as them horses...;)

But, like Tod and his family, they were very friendly and gracious hosts... I made it home with all limbs in tact....:)

Dennis Peacock
02-04-2006, 9:16 PM
Well....I do have to say that I also had a GREAT time today. Time was just too short as I believe I could stay there and learn from Tod for about a month and still not get all this guys about.

Anyway...I'm posting my photo's of Tod's shop in a seperate thread. :D

Thanks Tod and Family for allowing us to come up for a visit today. It was GREAT and EXTREMELY Educational.:D :D

Michael Stafford
02-05-2006, 6:52 AM
Looks like you guys had a great visit.

I liked the pictures the original way you had them posted when you had Mark and Dennis in their natural positions, laying down on the job.....:p :D :D

tod evans
02-05-2006, 9:46 AM
Looks like ya'all had a good time. Nice looking shop Tod. If you don't mind where in the Ozarks are you located? If you do mind just tell me to butt out....just don't send the dogs:D

sent ya` a p/m....02 tod

Tim Marks
02-05-2006, 1:56 PM
those are some nice horses

I bet that is what the toddler is thinking... just about the right size for a ride in the pasture.

tod evans
02-05-2006, 2:03 PM
I bet that is what the toddler is thinking... just about the right size for a ride in the pasture.

naw, but he`s pretty tough the tails are at eye level....02 tod

Mark Cothren
02-05-2006, 4:22 PM
That boy of Tod's sure takes to a hammer...:D After he got over the shock of seeing how ugly Dennis was in person all he could do was keep after the hammer. The funny part was watching Tod give him everything BUT the hammer and he'd just give it back and ask for "ham-mer" again...:)

And yes, Tod gave in and let him have it...

tod evans
02-05-2006, 6:44 PM
That boy of Tod's sure takes to a hammer...:D After he got over the shock of seeing how ugly Dennis was in person all he could do was keep after the hammer. The funny part was watching Tod give him everything BUT the hammer and he'd just give it back and ask for "ham-mer" again...:)

And yes, Tod gave in and let him have it...

yeah kids-n-dogs aint fooled by my grumpy demeanor:)...02 tod