PDA

View Full Version : corel icons to interface with rdworks

Terry Wade
11-26-2023, 8:13 PM
I had to install a new hard drive. I have reloaded coreldraw and rdworks on the new hard drive but I cannot remember how to get the icons that I had in coreldraw that links to the rdworks to allow me to engrave from coreldraw. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Terry Wade

Steve Utick
11-27-2023, 8:49 AM
I had to install a new hard drive. I have reloaded coreldraw and rdworks on the new hard drive but I cannot remember how to get the icons that I had in coreldraw that links to the rdworks to allow me to engrave from coreldraw. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Terry Wade

There are numerous videos out on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdO-nfTim8A

Terry Wade
11-27-2023, 10:05 AM
Thank you Steve, that is exactly what I needed and I am going out to the shop and get the links stalled as I have a couple of designs done in corel draw that need to be engraved.

Terry Wade
11-27-2023, 8:00 PM
Steve I want to thank you for your help, I went onto the shop this morning and went through the process and it works perfectly.

Steve Utick
11-28-2023, 5:22 AM
Steve I want to thank you for your help, I went onto the shop this morning and went through the process and it works perfectly.

Glad you got it figured out.