PDA

View Full Version : Entertaining Kids?

Dennis Peacock
02-03-2006, 9:53 PM
Here are my boys watching the first load of dirty cloths being washed in the LOML's new Maytag Duet washing machine. We had a Maytag Neptune front loader but that wore out after 1-1/2 rebuilds of the washer under warranty and since we wash about 20 loads of cloths a week, the LOML needed a washer that was more heavy duty and considerably more reliable.

As you see here, the boys were "glued" to the front of the new washer since they could "see" the cloths being washed, water swirling about, cloths being tossed around and around and when the super fast spin cycle got cranked up? Boy..!!!! Were they ever in the WOW! mode. :D

Sometimes, it just doesn't take much to entertain our kids, hugh?;)

The LOML is very pleased with the new washer and we are ALL happy because we don't have to wonder if the Neptune was going to spin itsself right out to "Neptune". :eek: :rolleyes:

David Fried
02-03-2006, 9:56 PM
They're showing the early signs of being turners - love watching stuff go round and round! Twenty loads a week :eek: :eek: and I thought I had it tough!!

Dave Fried

Ken Fitzgerald
02-03-2006, 9:58 PM
Dennis...they're just trying to figure out if they can turn off the water, climb in and take it for a "spin". Looks like they're into spinny things too Dad!

Jim Young
02-03-2006, 9:58 PM
Give them a spherical object and a box, they'll be busy for a month.

Christopher Pine
02-03-2006, 11:35 PM
lol... This was my thought at first look.. Just as long as it has a "screen" on it they are pasted to it and mesmurized... I have 4 of them and they are just drawn in!!!

Chris

Give them a spherical object and a box, they'll be busy for a month.

Dennis Peacock
02-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Of course, Joseph, my redhead....has been interested in wood turning for almost a year now. Just this month, I've started teaching him bowl turning. He's got a long way to go, but he's catching on fairly nicely!!!!!:D