PDA

View Full Version : Woodline customer service

Matt King
02-03-2006, 7:57 PM
I ordered their "T-track bundle" the other day, to have some various T-track pieces and miter track pieces with which to build a router table wing and drill press table. UPS left the package on my porch yesterday - unfortunately, that's all they left! The only thing in the mailer tube was the hardware package. As such, I called today and spoke with a very pleasant young lady (named Stephanie, I *think*), explaining what happened. Her immediate response was "well, let's get another one out the door to you today." It seems to have never crossed her mind to blame UPS or anything like that. That, to me, is the very definition of proper customer service. Addtionally, I called back about 4 hours later and asked it I could get a couple of router bits sent at the same time. They said that I certainly could, and they put them in the same package, with no sort of handling or shipping charge whatsoever.

As soon as the track and bits get here, I'll discuss the products, but I wanted to go ahead and mention the exemplary service in case anybody was considering dealing with Woodline.

Take care,

Matt

Jeremy Griffith
02-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I buy all my router bits from Woodline and have always had excellent service. They are eager to fix a problem. I like the fact that they will ship a replacement bit without you having to send one back unless they want to examine it. I almost always get their items at my doorstep within two days. I am very satisfied with the quality of their product and will continue to buy from them.

Jeremy

Russ Massery
02-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Same here I've done business with them for years. Great customer service.:)

tod evans
02-04-2006, 7:34 AM
i too buy my router bits from woodline and have for over 10yrs. nice folks to deal with......02 tod