PDA

View Full Version : Wynn filter manufacturer?

Tom Fox
10-30-2023, 12:24 PM
Just noticed that the Wynn filter I ordered is being shipped from Slater, MO. Made me curious. Looks like Slater is home to Parker Industrial Air, maybe part of Parker Hannifin? Anyway, all of this made me curious: does Wynn get their filters from someone else, or are they the manufacturer? Not that it matters, just wondering ....

Ken Fitzgerald
10-30-2023, 2:22 PM
Your best answer might come from Wynn.

Tom Fox
10-30-2023, 2:46 PM
Your best answer might come from Wynn.

Thanks Ken. I did the same question in to Wynn, but all they would say is that manufacturing moved from PA to MO a couple of years ago. I figured that this community has discussed these filters a lot in the past that someone here might know so I figured I'd ask. It doesn't really matter to me who makes them, I'm just curious.

Recently retired and now turning my attention to this hobby that I have loosely dabbled in for the last 30 years. I have squirreled away the contents of a small shop over time, as well as collected all sorts of shop ideas from this community over the years for future use (like replacing the bag on my Delta dust collector with a Wynn filter). Now I finally get to put all of that to use!

jerry pepper
10-31-2023, 12:40 AM
I replaced my Delta 50-760 bag with a Wynn about 6 months ago and am very happy with it. I want to add a cyclone next and get rid of the plastic bag

John Kananis
11-02-2023, 10:48 AM
I was going to get a Wynn but then came across this. Seemed like same specs but much less costly. Happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KNINQH8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Tom Fox
11-02-2023, 1:12 PM
I can't comment on the relative quality of the Wynn vs. the other options; I know there are a lot of other threads that explore that topic. FWIW, though, mine did arrive today and was drop shipped from the Parker Industrial Air address in Missouri.